• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lmao server dead?

metal

Reaction score
wtf bruh say day quit and now there are only 11 players online omg think evreyone quit lmao again dead

it could also be because there was a kick or something and the server went offline. and people just haven't logged back on :blink:

I like how you guys think you're important to the server, it makes me smile.

Red

I like how you think that the day the Bruhs quit, and there was only 11 people online was a coincidence, it makes me smile.

I like how you think that the day the Bruhs quit, and there was only 11 people online was a coincidence, it makes me smile.

Yep, it was because you guys quit. Not because the server crashed. Explains why there were at least 50 players on by the time I even saw this thread. ;)

Yep, it was because you guys quit. Not because the server crashed. Explains why there were at least 50 players on by the time I even saw this thread. ;)

I think of you then..

12669za.jpg

Last edited:
Its cause bruhs retired and here are now more wars so me and my team retired too...Chan thats a fact that Bruhs are kinda helpfull for that OT as they just want wars and GMs made them quit.

Its cause bruhs retired and here are now more wars so me and my team retired too...Chan thats a fact that Bruhs are kinda helpfull for that OT as they just want wars and GMs made them quit.

The man speaks the truth, we are taking both our teams to a RL map and war there.

Back