• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LockJoint & Silent Slayer

no "kyle" why dont you stfu. your no higher than us and dont know any more than us. so what you talked to him on the ot, ur special. means nothing, we can point fingers as much as anyone else. the player is entitled to his opinion on the ot he/she chooses to play. maybe your the pathetic one for dreaming hes a gm or somthin

i havent even attempted to become a gm/tutor at all. didnt send in an application. i can care less. and yea ur entitled to your opinion but its annoying to people on the server to have to listen to u guys bitch

its annoying to hear you bitch about us bitching, so shut your mouth and dont comment back. if you dont like somthing then dont go on the forum.

1. I don't care about the level's, money or items. Lock knows me.

2. It's not my fault my tut can attack or be attacked.

3. I would never kill anyone on it..yes I may have attacked someone but never killed them. I tp away as a joke because I wouldn't kill anyone and everyone love's to attack me so I attack back to play.

4. It was never my plan to kill anyone on it I'm just messing around. My goal is to keep you updated while lock is gone and answer your questions.

As of now I don't know when the ot is supposed to be back up. I was told lock would be back Monday afternoon so Sorry I cant tell you when.

Enough Said? /:

You have killed me!!!

Lol but it was to get me out of a bug thx ;P

And silent doesnt mean to kill you guys if he does sometimes he jus tpops and and starts attacking me i know he wont kill me he is just messing its funny xD

loll....
this server are completly NON stable.
i would give him a medal of NON stable and crashes 24/7

well i trust silent a lot which is important, ofcourse hes gonna make mistakes at first but im teaching him how to be a good gm, if you earn my trust u will get privilages too. I still need staff.

Lol too late
i already gave my character away

i'm playing on kandkserver.no-ip.org
if you wanna join me
my character called there Barthos

well i trust silent a lot which is important, ofcourse hes gonna make mistakes at first but im teaching him how to be a good gm, if you earn my trust u will get privilages too. I still need staff.

like u trusted ania and she failed ?
we all knew she is a slut giving lvls/items

like u trusted ania and she failed ?
we all knew she is a slut giving lvls/items

Well she didnt give out lvls/items, I checked her logs often...but I had my own reasons to remove her.

GL with life! BTW im opening a second OT for 8.5 client with my bug free rl map :) so one OT will be high xp pvp-e other will be a serious rpg around 10x xp :) pvp. If your interested :D

silent slayer...a usless gm who teleports people in wars when his team is losing..He recomanded chipp to be a tutor caz they were butt buddy's.I Think Rebel wants a possiotion on the staff 2 since he is on silents team 2 and he could abuse the same glitches silent does.

Ff they mess up tell me, until then I think their doing good :)

news flash they mess up non stop, he comes into the fight and heals his friends when they are trapped and then when you attack him he teleports away, he teleports his friends to the temple when they are dying

Back