• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Logging in TFS stops working after a while

GM Sp00n

Reaction score
We're using two servers. One Win2k3 and one linux. The gameserver is on the windows server, the database is on the linux server.

After a while (when reaching more then 130 players online) new players cant connect anymore. When typing in acc & pw you always get the error that their acc en pw are incorrect.

My thought is that the linux database isnt allowing any new connections? But I'm not sure. I've already upped the max_connection to 2000 so I dont think that should be the problem anymore ?

Can anyone help ? We're using alpha 3.

Hmm, is it possible it has anything to do with this error:

I always get this error when logging out (when I moved position of char).

Player.cpp 360: exception occurred, reason:
Player.cpp 464: exception occurred, reason:
Control.cpp 1707: exception occured (MessagType: 60 MaQ: 2312958 MoW:0), reason:
Control.cpp 11672: exception occurred (Type = 60), reason:
DialogWindow != NULL

how can i change max connections??!? In source?
i have the same problem, almost! but i don't have 150 players.. None that create account can login.. Always says its wrong account number and password...

Hmm, is it possible it has anything to do with this error:

I always get this error when logging out (when I moved position of char).

Player.cpp 360: exception occurred, reason:
Player.cpp 464: exception occurred, reason:
Control.cpp 1707: exception occured (MessagType: 60 MaQ: 2312958 MoW:0), reason:
Control.cpp 11672: exception occurred (Type = 60), reason:
DialogWindow != NULL

I've got the exactly same problem on my TFS 0.2.20 Client version 8.31...

Back