• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Logic

Belodzo

Reaction score
This is how all you retard thinks , we take Calar for an example

If calar were going to a fight and died alot you'll make threads pointing out how "bad" he is even tho his coming back again but if he wouldnt come to a fight you would all call him a charlover amd pz-stayer then make massive forum threads about it

Leave the guy alone you duckheads posting pictures on him in a forum lets see if u are so big balled that u could post a image on urself

If calar were going to a fight and died alot you'll make threads pointing out how "bad" he is even tho his coming back again but if he wouldnt come to a fight you would all call him a charlover amd pz-stayer then make massive forum threads about it

Leave the guy alone you duckheads posting pictures on him in a forum lets see if u are so big balled that u could post a image on urself
He was the one who posted the photos for no reason it came out of no where in a forum about something in game. Then I posted my own photo to the forum. You must heave read it wrong, don't be a coon.

They are just jealous, seeking attention.

They are just jealous, seeking attention.
And you are not? If you didn't want attention by posting a picture of some asian guy who you thought was salar what the fuck are you trying to prove? You are literally one of the dumbest people I have ever seen

I dont care who is who or which team they are in all I see is chilldish behaiviour from BOTH teams

Cut the crap and just enjoy game useless to fight each other on forum by calling each other nolifer,nojob,mr burger

And you are not? If you didn't want attention by posting a picture of some asian guy who you thought was salar what the fuck are you trying to prove? You are literally one of the dumbest people I have ever seen

I think you got no brain, I really thought it was him, and hes being saying random shit to many ppl not just me, things like "I'd smash you in rl" etc... etc... when hes like 15 or 16. I don't need attention, but you're giving this attention in almost every post/thread, calar did this, calar done this bla bla bla calar is a noob bla bla bla. I was wondering is there a ignore option on this forum? Yes it is hehe kk, post something so i can see if it works.

So what Calar THOUGHT Salar is a asian guy but he was proven wrong??

What are you all trying to gain from posting pictures on each other?? That ur sexier than other?? ur not fat? ur gay?? u like to play this game??

Belodzo, did this guy post anything? cuz i wanna see if the ignore function works.

I think you got no brain, I really thought it was him, and hes being saying random shit to many ppl not just me, things like "I'd smash you in rl" etc... etc... when hes like 15 or 16. I don't need attention, but you're giving this attention in almost every post/thread, calar did this, calar done this bla bla bla calar is a noob bla bla bla. I was wondering is there a ignore option on this forum? Yes it is hehe kk, post something so i can see if it works.

I'm 17 first of all and Calar the bigger they are the harder they fall.

LEAVE CALAR ALONE!!!

LEAVE CALAR ALONE!!!
unfortunately u are stupid enough to believe thats real which it obvuously isnt (ps u got right on that one Calar , seeking attentionkid)

and if you read my whole post I took Calar out as an example I could take Lapa,Navid,Salar,Tim or any other fucking guy but u wouldnt understand since u guys are used to talk shit about Calar anyway thats why I defend Calar

and fact that u need to pick on other people not just Calar but others just to gain some self confidence and to make u feel better is low .would love see any of u big ball guys going to Calar call him Burger and see if he didnt mash you like hulk

@WayneAKADagon ur paying girls in-game money to see them nude for you on cam just proves ur lowlifed cant get girlfriend rl

Last edited:

Really? You took him out for an example? It seems to me that you were licking Calar's ass. No offense @Calar . But It also like looks you got really sentimental when you said "Leave the guy alone you duckheads posting pictures on him in a forum lets see if u are so big balled that u could post a image on urself." That seems like you're not just licking his ass, bit probably trying to jerk him too. Therefore, I don't think you took him out as an example. I think you just want his dick. As for me trying to get that bitch nude, who the fuck cares? Honestly, It's meant as a joke. But if you're going to act like a little cunt about it and get butt hurt cause you're an ugly gay fuck. Then by all means, go for it. But don't involve me in you faggot shit.

Mr big boy is allowed to use bad words now!! GEEZEE I

Think w/e u want but im not the guy looking like a 12 year old kid on my pic and thinking of dicks u should learn to read also cause I said Calar was just an example I could have taken Salar for example also but I felt for Calar because people talked so much shit about him recent time

Not sure if your troll or just massive retarded

Mr big boy is allowed to use bad words now!! GEEZEE I

Think w/e u want but im not the guy looking like a 12 year old kid on my pic and thinking of dicks u should learn to read also cause I said Calar was just an example I could have taken Salar for example also but I felt for Calar because people talked so much shit about him recent time

Not sure if your troll or just massive retarded
You're saying I should learn how to read? You're obviously the illiterate one since I stated "You took him out for an example? It seems to me that you were licking Calar's ass. No offense @@Calar . But It also like looks you got really sentimental when you said "Leave the guy alone you duckheads posting pictures on him in a forum lets see if u are so big balled that u could post a image on urself." Lmfao, and here you are trying to bash my picture calling me youthful practically.
What a fucking hypocrite and I'm not thinking of dicks. You got me fucked up. You're the one dick riding Calar.

Confirmed , your an retard.

If you read what I said earlier you would have noticed that I said I deffend you Calar but all you think of is dicks and a guy on forum with a picture on a girl as profile picture

ps no girlfriend jaajajajajajjajja

Back