• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Logic

Confirmed, you're a Retard.

YOU want his dick cause you're defending him. Are you that fucking stupid to understand? Ohh yeah dick, that's really all I think about considering the fact that you're the one that brought it up. I have a girlfriend, I won't bring her into this though. That would be irrelevant. But why do you keep bring up "You have no gf, ajajajaaja." I don't get it. Is that your way of thinking of a perfect life? Anyway, I honestly don't care. Just stop talking, I lose brain cells every time you talk cause you're so stupid.

Confirmed, you're a Retard.

YOU want his dick cause you're defending him. Are you that fucking stupid to understand? Ohh yeah dick, that's really all I think about considering the fact that you're the one that brought it up. I have a girlfriend, I won't bring her into this though. That would be irrelevant. But why do you keep bring up "You have no gf, ajajajaaja." I don't get it. Is that your way of thinking of a perfect life? Anyway, I honestly don't care. Just stop talking, I lose brain cells every time you talk cause you're so stupid.
Dagon who is you?

Back