• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LoL vs HoN

LoL Or HoN

• LoL

Votes: 82 65.1%
  • HoN

Votes: 44 34.9%

• Total voters
flame_war_warning_sign_by_party9999999-d352f5e.png

HoN made the biggest mistake by doing a pay-to-play service.
HoN was the king when they were in BETA, 1000x more popular and better than LoL.

Then when BETA finished, they charged people 30 bucks in order to play.
Everyone quit and went to LoL since it was free; ever since, LoL has been the most popular and acclaimed DOTA game out there.

While the graphics of HoN is much better, the gameplay of LoL is much better than HoN.

Trust me, I know what I'm saying, if you look at the beginning of the LoL thread here, you can see my old posts arguing with Nevalopo that HoN was much better than LoL.
Now I'm in love with LoL and I believe LoL is much better than HoN.

LoL is good for people who think it's good
HoN is good for people who think it's good
End Of Story.

The graphics is not better, the graphics just looks better because they are so different, have you tried LoL on best graphics, I don't think so.
You guys still judge LoL graphics from what they were 2 years ago when they released the game and they had 400 players online.
Now they have 34,000,000 players and is the biggest game in the world and I'm sure they have improved the graphics since the release.

lhx2D.png

MAdh0.png

HoN made the biggest mistake by doing a pay-to-play service.
HoN was the king when they were in BETA, 1000x more popular and better than LoL.

Then when BETA finished, they charged people 30 bucks in order to play.
Everyone quit and went to LoL since it was free; ever since, LoL has been the most popular and acclaimed DOTA game out there.

While the graphics of HoN is much better, the gameplay of LoL is much better than HoN.

Trust me, I know what I'm saying, if you look at the beginning of the LoL thread here, you can see my old posts arguing with Nevalopo that HoN was much better than LoL.
Now I'm in love with LoL and I believe LoL is much better than HoN.

I totally agree :p

The graphics is not better, the graphics just looks better because they are so different, have you tried LoL on best graphics, I don't think so.
You guys still judge LoL graphics from what they were 2 years ago when they released the game and they had 400 players online.
Now they have 34,000,000 players and is the biggest game in the world and I'm sure they have improved the graphics since the release.

lhx2D.png

MAdh0.png

Okay, I may have worded it wrong.
HoN's animation looks pretty decent, the trees falling, the screen shaking upon a bit impact hit.
It just seems the animation and all that is better.

I didn't like HoN cause of the crappy community cause you needed to be ultra pro to play it.

LoL got a much more relaxing community.