• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LoL vs HoN

LoL Or HoN

• LoL

Votes: 82 65.1%
  • HoN

Votes: 44 34.9%

• Total voters
It's kind of 50/50. Both games are good. I played LoL alot and achieved alot, now I'm currently playing HoN and really enjoy it.

If you compare and check up the pros&cons with both games, the major cons with HoN is that the competitive scene is kind of dead, while it's the opposite on the LoL side. I think that if HoN had a great competitive scene that weren't so dead it would beat LoL in almost any way :p

HoN>LoL>Dota2 in my opinion though. So I obv. voted for HoN.

LoL :) never playd HoN but I have se how it looks and I dont really like it.

I get crazy playing HoN because each hero has like 4 statements he repeats over and over again.
Each Dota 2 hero got like 2000 hours of talking and amazing voice actors + statments. That alone is reason enough to play Dota 2 and no other game.
How can this poll be about a bad clone of a game and a shittier clone of the same game, but not about the game or its sequel. (You chose which is the bad and which the shittier one) =)

I get crazy playing HoN because each hero has like 4 statements he repeats over and over again.
Each Dota 2 hero got like 2000 hours of talking and amazing voice actors + statments. That alone is reason enough to play Dota 2 and no other game.
How can this poll be about a bad clone of a game and a shittier clone of the same game, but not about the game or its sequel. (You chose which is the bad and which the shittier one) =)

Waddap!