• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

lol

Thapheon

Reaction score
Hello, I got a question:

If i make maps/scripts to anyone, like being in the team.. Is people paying me a little bit of the donations??? xdddd

Maybe, it depends on the deal you got. Some pay you nothings, some pay you per hour, some per task, some XX% out of donations. Comapre it to any freelance job actually.

Well, if you got like 5% of donations per task you did I would definitivly choose that. If you look at the economical aspect.

You do 4 tasks on 10 server (20% on each). 2 servers earn zero (bad projects that never got players)- The 6 servers each earn 150EUR, but the 9th earn 600EUR in total, and the last one earn in 1000EUR in total. Thats 2500EUR, and you get 500EUR. And the projects might go on for a longer while too, giving you higher potensials then that.

But still, it depends on the work amount and how much they are willing to give you in %'s. If it's really hard work you should get paid for that task alone. If it's 5-10min work, try to get %'s.

Back