• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LOlLLL XDDFDD auhshuashua

I did? I wasn't even there ROFL

stupid polacks without brain, couldn't even make the dreamer's chllenge quest "zuckov plix help what need? plix help i wiidomaker i frend plix? ok entero zhere ;]]] mi ish pl colors red white see?' get a brain ._.

I asked Zuckov how many death rings I need you retard. And about battle you're never there, fucking pussy.

no one from requiem has pvp, they are just a bunch of botters walking around with ue script, or at least the 4 pl's i saw using it
sad, such a big guild with good lvls using that shit and ignoring me when i ask a 2-2 with no bot :<

I remember your previous post, which was saying that we're not using bot, and we only ue when dzumior count to 3? You died by us another 3x so now you gonna post that we are botting? haha, Btw yes we got Bot, but you got bot as well, Who's better?;)

yeah wiido i got a bot, elfbot to be exactly, wanna know smth else? im a good scripter, i know how to use every single function of my bot, even balckd and ng but wait a second, i use it when pvping? no i dont, why?
cuz for me theres no fun using it im playing this ot for fun not do kill everyone who takes skull or pz then tell the world about it like u all do
OMG OMG I KILLED DEER "YOU SEE A LIFE CRYSTAL IT WAS CREATED WHEN DEER 730 WAS SLAIN BY SOME RANDOM REQUIEM BOT MEMBER"
just be happy im not using my bot like u do, be happy that me and jastah got morals
or u would like to see us dashing around using anti para and ue script?

and about my previous post, ur team didnt use ue script before, but now they are. its easy to notice when someones is using ue script

Back