• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

LOlLLL XDDFDD auhshuashua

saph druid try solo style fighing and he was die solo by me ;/

17:07 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Saph Druid [522] was slain by Arwyna Cold [794].

saph druid try solo style fighing and he was die solo by me ;/

17:07 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Saph Druid [522] was slain by Arwyna Cold [794].

oh damn it you are so damn pro YOU SELL PROTECTION?!?!?
stop acting like you have 'PVP', everyone knows you are just an UER, nothing else, only varneo got pvp from ur team

only varneo got pvp from ur team
????????????????????? You should have seen him under the non-bot week, He died 12 times in 1 day, the day after he died like 5 times (?) and then he quited, started when the bots worked again..so no, varneo dont got pvp hah

He got pvp. He knows how to copy and paste hotkeys that puts energy ring when he clicks end or smg, and he knows how to write dash on the hotkeys ok?
-.-

no one from requiem has pvp, they are just a bunch of botters walking around with ue script, or at least the 4 pl's i saw using it
sad, such a big guild with good lvls using that shit and ignoring me when i ask a 2-2 with no bot :<

right and u are not botting ?

btw we use bots = you got owned, u use bot = u got owned anyway ;o

and i dont think u got more then 20 lvl by pvp only roking chars

I will put and end to this bullcrap, I will pawn all of you, how hard can it be? I just call 30 of my friends, we will bot 5days 24/7. We will gain what? 300+lvls? and pawn all of u in this server, we might spare some of you, then retire and go to school. Thanks bye.

okay how i got exp? let me see mhm from 300-450 pking in edron demons and trapping inquisition teams "total fun <3" 450-475 exp scrolls i bought for like 15kk, 475-575 pking in the weeks with no bot, rly easy to kill ppl there, 575-600 killed qknight 2 times when murder bolts bought the char. 600-652 pking, most of the exp came from gqe'druid, ponckerz and some other pl
then rooked night shadow's chars, in fact who got more lvls rooking chars? you or me? ofc u...
and dude i dont use bot while pvping
why? i dont need it , didnt use a bot since 7,1 and the only week i used it in rl tibia caused the deletion of my 158ms sad :<
the only bot thing i use is selfhealing and i turn it off when i see a good battle, if u dont believe me just pay attention when pking me, u will clearly see no dash, no anti para and how i heal myself when im full hp or using the wrong spell when i have to heal ;<
im not like u who just cares about killing ppl, for me a frag dosnt worth if i use a bot to get it

but hey! i still having fun fighting botters its so damn fun to see how ur friends run around failing with ue script, at least set as leader someone who ues in the right moment and not someone who ues when theres no target in the spell area :D

I will put and end to this bullcrap, I will pawn all of you, how hard can it be? I just call 30 of my friends, we will bot 5days 24/7. We will gain what? 300+lvls? and pawn all of u in this server, we might spare some of you, then retire and go to school. Thanks bye.

I could take level 300 in this server on max 2 days :blink:

????????????????????? You should have seen him under the non-bot week, He died 12 times in 1 day, the day after he died like 5 times (?) and then he quited, started when the bots worked again..so no, varneo dont got pvp hah

I saw some cams of him, he looks good but well, uses bot like 99% of this server :|

LoL

Arwyna don't say that swe sucks :(

westbay hots ~ ?

I dont say all swe is suck i know so fucking more nie swe guys with good pvp.
And about deer post: i make from 1-531 0 rokking , from 553 to 606 exp scroll + some exp on ppl from 610 to 650 with killing ppl ,from 650 to 794 litle rokking + killing ppl

I dont say all swe is suck i know so fucking more nie swe guys with good pvp.
And about deer post: i make from 1-531 0 rokking , from 553 to 606 exp scroll + some exp on ppl from 610 to 650 with killing ppl ,from 650 to 794 litle rokking + killing ppl
I got the proof on my char Guds son, which Silentdefender hacked, tell him to go svargrond dp and i got all your crystals there, with you and prouznik on.

Qknight... stop talking about me eh? u little faggo*

Don't worry :] soon my old friend.. soon :]

S.
O..
F...
T....
C.....
O......
R.......
E........
S.........

Back