• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for 1 more tester to complete team

Swiff

Reaction score
Hello!

I welcome you to test play my server The Wild

My name is Dan, I live in Sweden.

I have been working on this same OT for a couple of years, as a hobby project. I have only "launched" it once for a duration over a month. But it has been played on alot of different occasions over the years. Now that I brought the project to life again, I have re-checked the vocations and pve balance for solo play, now I need your help to test the rest.

Some fast info:
The server is up for anyone to test right now. Please note that this database will not be used when the server goes "public" and it may go up and down anytime. You can find my main goal for the uptime below the details
*Ip: 81.237.226.33
*For client 8.54
login with 1/1 manager is buged and will kick you after some time, so don't be too slow
*It's a custom map from start to finish.
*It holds the normal vocations plus a second promotion.
*It has a good amount of quests.
*The map is too big
*It has raids, custom monsters, bosses and items.
*It's a highrate server
Code:
        <stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="80" multiplier="100"/>
        <stage minlevel="81" maxlevel="200" multiplier="130"/>
        <stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="400" multiplier="200"/>
        <stage minlevel="401" maxlevel="700" multiplier="270"/>
        <stage minlevel="701" maxlevel="1000" multiplier="370"/>
        <stage minlevel="1001" maxlevel="1200" multiplier="460"/>
        <stage minlevel="1201" maxlevel="1500" multiplier="510"/>
        <stage minlevel="1501" maxlevel="2000" multiplier="550"/>
        <stage minlevel="2001" maxlevel="3000" multiplier="610"/>
        <stage minlevel="3001" maxlevel="4996" multiplier="740"/>
        <stage minlevel="4997" maxlevel="5000" multiplier="1"/>
        <stage minlevel="5001" maxlevel="9000" multiplier="100"/>

I am looking for 1 more person that can help me test various team required quests and basic pvp damage.
I have prepared 1 character of each vocation, sorc, druid, knight and paladin on different accounts that you can choose to play, each will be level 200 with sufficient magic level to use level 1k spells and items.
The quests and bosses we will try require level 200 up to 2k ( I will boost us in levels after we tried the lower level quests). The testing will probably take more than an hour. most likely up to 2.

APPLY INFORMATION\/
If you want to apply for this testrun you should have basic knowledge of the tibia mechanics (8.54), as we might go up against strong monsters.
Please state you age and prefered vocation.
If you want to, tell me about previous experiences.
You can PM me or just post here.
APPLY INFORMATION^

What can I offer YOU in return then???
Well, I shall be honest. Nothing but some quality time on my server, tips and tricks if you plan to play in the future. I've had quite a few testers and helpers alredy that have done alot for this server, these people would recieve some kind of beta-pack on launch. But for this task I can't guarantee such privilege.
I will say, however, that anyone who would contribute alot of feedback or find any bugs that I've missed or something along those lines would probably have a greater chance.

For the ones who participate I will grant full knightmare addon upon launch.

If you are thinking about loging in right now and try it out - Please do! It would mean alot to me if you'd PM me or post here with some feedback afterwards if you logout!

If you want more information please visit this thread that I started when I last launched it publicly:
http://otland.net/threads/sweden-the-wild-8-54-tfs-highrate-custom.167339/

Last edited:
looks great :) too bad i dont have the time right now to test it :/ but i will when it gets out there! any idea when the server will be ready for a full release?

Also why not test the sorcerer also in these groupfights? u have 2 druids, a knight and a pally... why not a sorc? Also why is multiplier going up when u reach higher lvl? shouldnt it be harder to get levels later on?

but definetly +1 for creating a costum server and i'll definetly try it out when i can :)

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

looks great :) too bad i dont have the time right now to test it :/ but i will when it gets out there! any idea when the server will be ready for a full release?

Also why not test the sorcerer also in these groupfights? u have 2 druids, a knight and a pally... why not a sorc? Also why is multiplier going up when u reach higher lvl? shouldnt it be harder to get levels later on?

but definetly +1 for creating a costum server and i'll definetly try it out when i can :)

Kind regards,
Hehemidu

it's a highrate server
anyway i agree with you :) why not a sorc ? xD :p

@Topic i will try it when i have time too

I have no idea how my thought process was when I was adding playable characters. I have however made a sorcerer now aswell;P
@ higher rate at higher level - Since I'm using custom monsters it's easier to make stronger monsters without having to jump from like 10000 exp per monster to 2000000 for an area just for 200 levels above.
Another sideeffect that I realized later on was that if you are not happy with the new areas you can gain exp on, you can still get decent amount of exp in the previous area.
@ release - as I've had it up before, it has potential to go up anytime, it contains 2 weeks of hardcore playing (playing whole days) more or less. But since I always try play my server before taking it public I always find things I can polish. So, goal is to reach as high level as possible on all vocations without cheating. So far it has paid off a bit to re-play the earlier levels, made some adjustments, added some new items to make it more intrestning. I could go on about details but I'm gonan stop now before it gets into a wall of text.

You're welcome anytime it's up, which at this moment is quite often but not all the time. - However I still need a few participants for wednessday.

bump - Still looking for 1 player. Considering to change the title to no date and time, and take that when I got the people.

Last edited:
"*It has raids, custom monsters, bosses and items." is what got my attention xD ill try it out :)

BUMP! been doing more solo testing, but I'd really like to balance the quests that require a team.

I may be interested but only if you decide to upgrade the server to 8.6:)

@ Joepod Client 8.6 is not compatible with my map for some reason. getting debuged everywhere, I'm not planning on debuging this huge map to get, what is it in 8.6 mounts? ;P

Bump. Looking for 2 players

Server is starting to look newbie friendly (even though it's quite a tough server to play on in general), I found that most players log in, take 50 levels on the normal monsters and then log out, probably missing about 100% of the game.
I've done some tweaks to get the players attention a bit more. Got few ideas to make it even more appealing.

Last edited:
Back