• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking For a GameMaster

Mr Osama

Glorious-Ot
Reaction score
As my title says I'm looking for a seriously Game Master
who can be online 8+hours daily because I'm not online too much
and who can bring players and got experience in being Game Master before
and his age should be 16+ and he should speak English well.
if you're interested in PM me here or add me in skype osama.sedky3

8+ hours a day sounds a little crazy. I'd recommend getting more than one person if you need that kind of dedication.

i'd like to have 2GMs
Can you contact with me through skype my skype is Osama.sedky3 or david.alber15
Or pm Me here please!

Can I maybe ask you why the fuck you need 2 gamemasterS? you got 2 ppls online XD

ah xD but how should they help you with the players problem xD I dont think so that they gonna do adv for the job bcus they dont get anything xD ya maybe GM but nothing more :p

maybe i can find someone can get a good amount of players
it's my luck :D

You don't need a game master, you need advertisement, or just make a unique server and the players will come.

You don't need a game master, you need advertisement, or just make a unique server and the players will come.
i'm advertising in facebook groups
the problem is there was like 10 players online daily but from 4 days my host went down i forgot to pay for next month and i didn't know that it was down so the players thought that it's closed forever but i just opened it from 1 day ago
hope me the best of luck :D

Nobody is going to be a GM for 8+ hours a day.. And Not for free for sure. GL finding one tho.

i'm advertising in facebook groups
the problem is there was like 10 players online daily but from 4 days my host went down i forgot to pay for next month and i didn't know that it was down so the players thought that it's closed forever but i just opened it from 1 day ago
hope me the best of luck :D
I am not aware of any active facebook groups related to ots. You may just be advertising at the wrong spot mate.

I am not aware of any active facebook groups related to ots. You may just be advertising at the wrong spot mate.
You mean advertising in otservliet.org its expensive for me and I was speaking with the owner of otlist.net because he said he offer free highlight or featured servers but he isn't answering

You mean advertising in otservliet.org its expensive for me and I was speaking with the owner of otlist.net because he said he offer free highlight or featured servers but he isn't answering
Acctually I was talking about Otland and e.g. OTSlists like http://*******.com

I think I can find someone for free but maybe you're right but I don't have money to pay
You do not need a GM that is available 8hours a day. I doubt any server (even the big ones) has that today.

Now I understand, you aint looking for a GM just to take care of the server while youre not there... You are looking for a guy that advertice your server and brings people in? If that's it, I wont think youll find one.

Now I understand, you aint looking for a GM just to take care of the server while youre not there... You are looking for a guy that advertice your server and brings people in? If that's it, I wont think youll find one.
I want to find a gm for both advertising and taking care of people but they should get people first to take care of them

Well, if its your server you have to take care of a right advertising, you could start right here, creating a good thread with details of your server, pictures of it, full information and it might attract people. Also you could use otservlist.org, not necessary highlighted and that's the way should work.

Ps. Gamemaster position is nothing related with advertisement, its a person that knows about your server and that he can answers all the questions asked by the new-old players, they take responsibility of your server while youre not there. So I think you should change your title for "Who can help me advertise my server"

Back