• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a GM Postion

Then why did you say you played OT's for 3 weeks before?
I didn't week thought that way as everyone was saying. I was trying to say that i just started to play ot after a brake and i have played ot for 3 weeks now. I quited Rl tibia for 3 weeks ago and went back to OT .. Do you understand?

he played rl tibia 7 years so i think he knows something about tibia

Still, when you wanna hire a new position you wanna get out as much as you can. Ex. knowledge in LUA/PHP, then you dont need too hire 2 or even 3 other positions. But I would like if he had more experience in OT since its not like RL, exepct some real maps. Just my opinion. Some hosters wanna those who plays only RL, due too they wanna a map tracker w/e. But still.
There is alot too learn, commands, and has he had a position in real tibia or just botted?, Has he even been an tutor...
WibbenZ

Still, when you wanna hire a new position you wanna get out as much as you can. Ex. knowledge in LUA/PHP, then you dont need too hire 2 or even 3 other positions. But I would like if he had more experience in OT since its not like RL, exepct some real maps. Just my opinion. Some hosters wanna those who plays only RL, due too they wanna a map tracker w/e. But still.
There is alot too learn, commands, and has he had a position in real tibia or just botted?, Has he even been an tutor...
WibbenZ
I got experince in OT to. It's just that i have played real tibia more then ot ^^,

Okay so he played tibia for 7 years, so he knows about OT's and being a GM? Does he even know the commands?

Knowing gamemaster commands does not show your competence nor your experience. I don't even know half of all the commands.

But still, why should I pick you? Convince me.

Knowing gamemaster commands does not show your competence nor your experience. I don't even know half of all the commands.

But still, why should I pick you? Convince me.
I wrote the in my first post {Thread}
Questions:

TexT: Because i am good GM as i have been on the old OT's that i have played. I am great with people as they are to me, i also put time on my work and this time i put down my time to help your players. I am always serious about my application and i relly wanna help Tibia Players. If you also got the system to ban botters i will take the time to find them.
I hope this was the answer? :D

I got great experince in the RL tibia map because i have played it alot. Mabye not the new stuffs but the old quest/map =) I'm great with people that i am helping/dealing with. I got time off after the school and so that's mean that i can be online pretty much.
+ i'm not mabye not the one you looking for ^^,

I got great experince in the RL tibia map because i have played it alot. Mabye not the new stuffs but the old quest/map =) I'm great with people that i am helping/dealing with. I got time off after the school and so that's mean that i can be online pretty much.
+ i'm not mabye not the one you looking for ^^,

Apparently not. :)

There's people that have played Real Tibia for 3 years + [like me] and still have played OT's for 1 year++ [Again, like me]

is it a competition as to who's played the longesT? i triple your experience in both categories, lol

who cares.

Oh really? What can you do besides tell players "Demons are to the north"

Oh really? What can you do besides tell players "Demons are to the north"

i'm not

1.) applying for any position
2.) trying to brag about my tibia experience when its actually pretty limited (you)

Okaay, is this like a chat thread now? Ahahaha :D Still looking for Job
BUMP

Im 25/8 Online xP

and i like to help players
i serch a job too XD
AHahahaha xD .. Well you have to make your own application then, don't post here. I'm serious looking for the job.. Wanna help players !

Last edited:
Because it's an open thread and everyone is free to post here, and if you're saying you've played for more than 3 weeks, then why the hell write that.. I smell a liar.
Actually, yes it is an open thread, but to an extent. And while the past few post have been spam and off-topic I think that a moderator would have no problem issuing a warning.

Back