• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Looking for a GM Postion

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
Hello guys, my other thread said [Team] i did the wrong pick so i just make this new one​

Name: Richard
Experience: I have played tibia since 2004 and i have got great experience in tibia
What can you do?: As my position as GameMaster i will help those people they need help by a good Tibia player. I am a good experince of helping people from real tibia and on ot's
Why should we choose you?: I am a mature 17 guy that's know what he is doing. I have been GM on others as i have been playing OT for about 1-2 years togheter, so yes i know the Commands and how to behave to the players.

Questions:
This doesn't convince me to pick you at all. Why should I pick you? Explain.
TexT: Because i am good GM as i have been on the old OT's that i have played. I am great with people as they are to me, i also put time on my work and this time i put down my time to help your players. I am always serious about my application and i relly wanna help Tibia Players. If you also got the system to ban botters i will take the time to find them.
I hope this was the answer? :D

Give us more information like on what server you've been GM and what years.
Best regard,

Bibo
Test: I have been a GOD on a OT for about 1 year ago [2010]. I have been most GM and twice CM and these position where around [2008-2010] If i gonna guess how many OT's i think it's between 8-15 OT's. This is the infomation i can give you to =)

Want i want!
I would relly like to be on a 8.6 ot because i have that client. I would also like to become a GM on a server that got more then 75+ players.. But can be 50 players also.. I want to help as many as i can :D

If you got any question about anything else you can always send me a Private Message or send a reply.

Contact Me
Messenger: [email protected]

So yee, send me a PM or add me and i will answer you question.

Last edited:
You could've just edited the post..
BTW:

LOL'd
I coulden't edit the main [Team] thing .. + i started to play for 3 weeks ago , because i had play real tibia for a time.. U know what i mean?

There's people that have played Real Tibia for 3 years + [like me] and still have played OT's for 1 year++ [Again, like me]

So insted of hiring a GM that has over 3 years experience you wanna be hierd with 3 Weeks experience?

" I have played OT now for about 3 weeks and i would relly love to become a member of ur staff!"

so insted of hiring a gm that has over 3 years experience you wanna be hierd with 3 weeks experience?

" i have played ot now for about 3 weeks and i would relly love to become a member of ur staff!"
Why even post here if u not gonna hire me, just go another thread and write there. I am looking for people that are hiring me and i have played for a good time and also real tibia.. Omg, think abit.. Do u think i play ot for 3 weeks and then gonna be gm .. Omg! Bhought your brain on a supermarket?

No, but 3 weeks?, why would you write that then. And grow up..

Because it's an open thread and everyone is free to post here, and if you're saying you've played for more than 3 weeks, then why the hell write that.. I smell a liar.

So insted of hiring a GM that has over 3 years experience you wanna be hierd with 3 Weeks experience?

" I have played OT now for about 3 weeks and i would relly love to become a member of ur staff!"

Did you read his post?
Experience: I have played tibia since 2004 and i have got great experience in tibia
he have playd tibia since 2004 not just 3 weeks

Okay so he played tibia for 7 years, so he knows about OT's and being a GM? Does he even know the commands?

he played rl tibia 7 years so i think he knows something about tibia

Still 3 weeks experience as a NORMAL player in Open-Tibia isn't something to cheer over? He has never been a GM at a server, doesn't know the commands for instance.

Okaay, wait wait. I will edit the info better and also add in TilFen's question.

Okay so he played tibia for 7 years, so he knows about OT's and being a GM? Does he even know the commands?
I have played ot more then 1 years so ..
+ i edited into my thread :p So i can the commands =)

Still 3 weeks experience as a NORMAL player in Open-Tibia isn't something to cheer over? He has never been a GM at a server, doesn't know the commands for instance.
Don't worry i know the commands :p Fixed the thread

Great job lying ;)
Why should i lie? What should i lie about. Don't u think i have played OT ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back