• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for A Hoster

Mr Osama

Glorious-Ot
Reaction score
Hello my Name is Osama
I'm looking for a hoster to host my Ots

Some information about the map:
it's a small map 19mb
highexp

Some information about the server:
it's 8.6 server
tfs 0.4

Note:
it's not my completly map i download it from here but i edit some good on it and i fixed some good on it

XZJjPL.jpg

BDVIt9.jpg

YrvwBs.jpg

yCiYtK.jpg

2QqeoT.jpg

herWwP.jpg

Shk2Sa.jpg

Last edited:
i think someone will like it :D
but i think u didn't like it because i took the screen shot in rme so the colors are different

i think someone will like it :D
but i think u didn't like it because i took the screen shot in rme so the colors are different

It not that good buddy tp stuff people dont like unless it very interesting with tps but at this moment im not seeing anything that interested on this map 2-3 might likes but that about it

i will make some updates but i want someone to host it first

You cant just get a Host for free, if you really want a normal host - speak with someone first and do a new map, im pretty sure 80% of your map is copied mate :p "No hate" ^^

i said it's not my completly map but i edit many of it and fixed many of it

Very Nice , %100 Copied map , I have been played on this map/like 2 year ago. Please dont copy maps that people who spend time to make a server.
If you want to get a hoster first of all get a brain and learn how to use it.

Mr Osama, could you please link where you downloaded this map. So you won't be suspected for tracking maps.

Very Nice , %100 Copied map , I have been played on this map/like 2 year ago. Please dont copy maps that people who spend time to make a server.
If you want to get a hoster first of all get a brain and learn how to use it.
You do realize that we are talking about OPEN-Tibia here and that copying should be a common thing here. I am not talking about theft, which would be if he willingly got his hands on a copy of the map which wasn't intended for release, but about using the resoures provided in the respective download section on Otland. What people tend to forget is that "OPEN"-Tibia once was and imho still should be centered around the idea of ANYONE being able to make his own open tibia server if he gives it some effort, no matter how pro like he is. Some people can afford to spend more time on a project and have the skill to make a complete custom map, some others maybe are new to creting a server and don't have the skills to do everything by themselves which is why they can use the rrsources section to get eveything they need. That is even if they decide to simply copy&paste the files. Aslong as they have fun doing it everything should be fine :)

PPLs dont care much if you just edited some things mate, just take your time.... you dont need to open a server in some days xD you have enought time take your time dont be so fast, I was like you mapped fast / edited everything.. what happend 10 ppls on :D now working on server for months just to make the server good :D and yes sorry guys my english isnt the best : s

Mr Osama, could you please link where you downloaded this map. So you won't be suspected for tracking maps.
I don't remember I downloaded from here like 3 years ago and the guys who says 100% copied they are not right and I already said in the title that it is not my completely map

Last edited:
What does the hoster get to host this server?
Are you going to use a donation shop?
i don't want anydonations but if my hoster want donations it will be 50% him and 50% me but i don't want donations if he don't want donations too i'll not make donation shop

i don't want anydonations but if my hoster want donations it will be 50% him and 50% me but i don't want donations if he don't want donations too i'll not make donation shop

That logic xD you dont want to make a donation shop but both guys will get 50/50 lol? XD

i said i don't want but if my hoster Needs so i can't let him take all donations but if he don't want i won't make any donation shop

Back