• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Looking for A Hoster

I think no one will host this for free owing to the fact that you did nothing special at all, and I can say that even better maps can be downloaded from this forum.
Why would someone host this and split donations 50/50 between you and him?? You have to pay for a host or give him a decent offer like a percentage from the donations of a very good server that u worked hard on "something he can't get for free?".

soon i'll make some edits and i'll make the map looks like beautiful

soon i'll make some edits and i'll make the map looks like beautiful

Putting too much time on a edited map being re edit when you can just copy the town your self and make the town look good then turn it into a rpg style high exp or low. this is my tip for you if u want to keep the town

that's what i'm going to do but not today

4 pictures had been uploaded (New temple-New monsters teleport-New Quests teleport-New DP)

Last edited by a moderator:
4 pictures had been uploaded (New temple-New monsters teleport-New Quests teleport-New DP)

Temple is ugly and to big-
Tp room is ugly too-
Quest room is ugly too-

: Its not a "hate" or something, but its the true story bro.. it looks just ugly xD

can u stop commenting in my thread i don't want ur opinion anymore :D

You cant just get a Host for free, if you really want a normal host - speak with someone first and do a new map, im pretty sure 80% of your map is copied mate :p "No hate" ^^
dude where i can get a free normal host? i need windows host for an otx 7.72 and how is that of that other person host? i have to give all my server or what?

can u stop commenting in my thread i don't want ur opinion anymore :D

Alredy said, its not a hate or something but its good when I give my real feedbback, so if some ppls say its ugly you can edit it easy again untill it looks good :p

dude where i can get a free normal host? i need windows host for an otx 7.72 and how is that of that other person host? i have to give all my server or what?

A host is like a own PC, there you can put your files and working on your ot :p I have a host too but I dont pay anything for it :p bcus I did with a friend a deal 50/50 donation money :p

Alredy said, its not a hate or something but its good when I give my real feedbback, so if some ppls say its ugly you can edit it easy again untill it looks good :p

A host is like a own PC, there you can put your files and working on your ot :p I have a host too but I dont pay anything for it :p bcus I did with a friend a deal 50/50 donation money :p
it's not that easy to edit bro :D

It is bro, just take your time. "if you work more on mapping = gain some map skills" :p

More map skills = the server will look alot better, about the "I think its good" na man its not good bro xD we dont have any problem with you, we just give our real feedback ^^

oki i'll try to make it good but i'm waiting of other members opinion

Back