• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a Server with riddles, quest, non-pvp

Shaki1337

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm not that into PvP and more like to go for riddles which is not about only killing strong monsters but also using some brainpower to complete it.
Does someone know about a server which is similar to my imagination?

There was Peora once, but it was - sadly - taken offline.

Thanks!

There is no server that matches your imagination. There's only 1 server that maybe are similiar but require a lot of monsters killed and it's custom game.
rangersarcani online - (lot of quests/exp spots locked behind mysteries that have clues to use your brain), be prepared there to meet noone because only gm and his friends log in rarely to test something.
therran net - (lot of exp spots/quests locked behind mysteries that have clues to use your brain), but it was closed 3 days ago, maybe it comes back nobody knows

For the future posts, do not recommend tibiascape please

Tibiantis has a lot to offer, if you solve how to access ankrahmun you are going to be a famous man with a lot of power. Also new custom content Aruthang has cool questline and not everything is solved yet. There is also really cool questline about basilisk that was secret for a long time but some of the progress has been spoiled to many people latley, its still not solved.

Phobos Online is a good game for that, its not an otserv though but very similar to Tibia (it was born alongside the original OTServ project)

I will give you one example: we have a quest where you need to guess the password to enter the house of a man. This riddle/quest is so hard to solve that only a handful of players knows the password and won't spoil it even though the game has been online for many years. Overall the game is filled with such mysteries / quests where you need to explore and pay attention to details and NPC lines, read books, etc.

Hey,

I'm not that into PvP and more like to go for riddles which is not about only killing strong monsters but also using some brainpower to complete it.
Does someone know about a server which is similar to my imagination?

There was Peora once, but it was - sadly - taken offline.

Thanks!
Souls of Elysium seems to have everything you require. Check it out.

Obviously, if you are a person who doesn't want to waste time and prefers to have your character ready whenever you come back to play again - Medivia.Online
Mid/Late game good boss fights, dungeons, huge content, still active development. Not many riddles tho but stable & enjoyable experience.

Back