• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a Team!

Oldschool'er

Tibia since 1998'
Reaction score
Hello and im hosting a custom server named Centera (Created By: Donio) And im needing some staff to help me get player's...

Im looking for:
Community Manager: (1/1)
Gamemaster: (0/2)
Senior Tutor: (1/2)
Tutor: (1/5)

Information about yourself:
Name:
Languages:
Position Your Looking For:
Why Should I Choose You?
How Can You Help?

Also if you are any good with Script's & Mapping i might pay for you're service

Donation item's will be rewarded after reaching level 300+

Information about this server!
[video=youtube;P5kyAzMijRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5kyAzMijRc&feature=related[/video]

lN2wQ.jpg

ibjjzM.png

ibn8ms.png

idzJF4.png

tNV0o.jpg

Rsfsj.png

vrAWQ.png

Thank you and hope to see you soon! :)

Last edited:
If your still looking for a GameMaster please Check my application out.. Everything should be right here.

http://otland.net/f61/my-gamemaster-application-160156/#post1541454

I like you're mapping but but a bit more work into it and ill think about it!! =)

Hey there, would be nice if you read my application ;)
http://otland.net/f61/rushcrushs-game-master-application-142627/

Read it and inform me.

Sincerely
Rush Crush

Rush i can already say you're accepted :p pm me for ip to check it out :)

its hard to get trusted staff bro! I faced that alot many betrays me,..., anyways good luck, my advice get any friend u know in otland or who plays or get a friend from your country and teach him about it and show him commands etc... cause these are only loyal solutions haha

its hard to get trusted staff bro! I faced that alot many betrays me,..., anyways good luck, my advice get any friend u know in otland or who plays or get a friend from your country and teach him about it and show him commands etc... cause these are only loyal solutions haha

good advice but im still looking for anyone who can help me in my server ;>

Name:
Languages: English,Spanish
Position Your Looking For:Senior Tutor
Why Should I Choose You? Becuase im a very helpful person i hosted some servers didnt work out and i just u give me the chance to prove to you.
How Can You Help? Staying on the help channel to see if anyone needs help, and assisting the needed person asap

Name:
Languages: English,Spanish
Position Your Looking For:Senior Tutor
Why Should I Choose You? Becuase im a very helpful person i hosted some servers didnt work out and i just u give me the chance to prove to you.
How Can You Help? Staying on the help channel to see if anyone needs help, and assisting the needed person asap

You're accepted. Pm me for IP

I wanna resign from my position as I will not have enough time for the current job.

Thanks for picking me though :)

Sincerely

RushCrush

application for tutor

Name: Amr Hassan
Languages: Arabic, English and a little bit German
Position Your Looking For: Tutor
Why Should I Choose You? I am started tibia last year started open servers after playing tibia for 2 weeks i rlly dont have much experiences but I think i should start with being a Tutor and i like helping ppl even if i am a normal player and i am active like 4-6 hrs/day
How Can You Help? i can help ppl to find thing,complete quests,helping in the help channel and more and more :D

If u want to contact with me
msn: [email protected]

Last edited:
you have copy my mapping .... hunt and quest room . some stuffs in tempel ?? why ?

Back