• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for an active team for a custom server. English & low rate.

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
MaIxW.png

Let's begin,

Hi there, the first things you'll be wanting to know will be a quick summary of the server

so here we go:

• [*=center]Low rate server (monsters are newly scripted so the exp is made to fit the server)
    [*=center]Custom map, no downloaded maps, all made from scratch
    [*=center]Indepth quest/storyline which choices that dictate a path for your character
    [*=center]3 factions (vocations) - Warrior, Mage and ranger.
    [*=center]These factions gain promotion via completion of quests and notoriety amongst the npc world
    [*=center]Interesting ideas & concepts that create a flexible environment for both the player and the staff.

Now what do i want from you?

• [*=center]Dedication: I don't want a 2day worker who doesn't intend to stay along side the project.
    [*=center]Must speak English to a fair degree of fluency
    [*=center]Integrity is a must!

Links you may be interested in before applying are: Discussion thread

Application form:

• Name/nickname/preferred name?
  • Skill in field you are applying for?
  • If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community)
  • A way inwhich i can contact you..

Jobs available:

• Lua scripter [2/3]
  • c++ coder [0/1]
  • Mapper [3/4]
  • Graphic Designer 3/3]
  • Tutor 1/1]
Hired:
Bielzin
Ninja~
Gezza1927
Mestor
Chuck

Three magic.. You're hired part time :)
You will each be contacted this week. Welcome aboard!
The current team other than yourselves is:
Me (mapper & graphic designer)
Madlander (currently unavailable) [scripter]
Divinum (currently unavailable) [mapper]

Many regards,
Ghostx & the current darkonia development team

Last edited:
Name/nickname/preferred name? : Three / Beo
Skill in field you are applying for? : Mainly graphic design. I'm still learning C.
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community): Idk, ask yourself.
A way inwhich i can contact you.. : You know how to contact me. Facebook / pm / skype(?) / secura

Name/nickname/preferred name? : Three / Beo
Skill in field you are applying for? : Mainly graphic design. I'm still learning C.
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community): Idk, ask yourself.
A way inwhich i can contact you.. : You know how to contact me. Facebook / pm / skype(?) / secura

yhyh i guessed you would busy but sure mate. I also need graphic designers that can sprite outfits/monsters since i am learning them i can only do items as of now. I know you're pretty good with layout designs etc but if you're good with spriting to then let me know :D

I'm a LUA Scripter!

- - - Updated - - -

Name/nickname/preferred name? : Fear
Skill in field you are applying for? : LUA Scripter
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? I'm not famous in otland/otfans but i'm famous outside that.
A way inwhich i can contact you.. : MSN and Skype.

Thank you Three Magic.

lol why thank three magic? :D and yh sure, i'll be in touch asap mate

Name/nickname/preferred name: Gamersdont/Ahmed
Skill in field you are applying for Mapper :)
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? xD i dont know
A way inwhich i can contact you: Otland/Msn

Name/nickname/preferred name? Darren
Skill in field you are applying for? Tutor/Mapper
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community) Well im fairly new and keep to myself sorta but I have helped a few people on support boards though not many.
A way inwhich i can contact you.. Msn, Otland

I am a dedicated and persistent person who enjoys helping and communicating with everyone.

Name/nickname/preferred name? Ninjahopparn.
Skill in field you are applying for? I've decided to apply for a Tutor position since I like to help newcomers.
If asked around would I get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community) Perhaps, I've helped alot of people in the Support Board, Private Messages et cetera. They might vouch for me.
How can I contact you? You can reach me through MSN, OTland & Secura.

Sincerely,
Ninjahopparn

Last edited:
Guess i can give it a try..

Information about me:
Name: Trollz
Language's: English
Experience?: Was recently a Senior tutor on a real-map server, It recently shut down after a month. Been staff plenty of time's over the years of my time playing tibia.
Why should you choose me?: Im very dedicated, Alway's in Help-Channel helping people.
@Offtopic: Im pretty good at doing a bit of mapping~

yhyh i guessed you would busy but sure mate. I also need graphic designers that can sprite outfits/monsters since i am learning them i can only do items as of now. I know you're pretty good with layout designs etc but if you're good with spriting to then let me know :D

I will be busy with moving and you know the rest. But I can sprite items etc, never gave outfits / monsters a try hah.

I find spriting really boring though, so I'll contribute little pieces to you.

Name/nickname/preferred name? Elias, prefer Zatjin.
Skill in field you are applying for? Either Tutor or Mapping. (Haven't mapped for a while so it would be cool to test my abilities)
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community) I really don't know. I've might been a dick, but I try not to.
A way inwhich i can contact you.. skype, secura, OtLand. (Skype name: zatjin)

Dave, that's fine, i can do items but it's good to know you can help, regarding other graphic designing, you're hired but i understand your situation so you can just help when you're free ;)

@zatjin, i will contact you when i'm free to discuss

^ goes to the rest of applicants awaiting a response.

Hope you can all bare with me and i will contact you all as soon as i can.

Thanks for your interest,

regards

This sounds like a server i would play.... was thinking about making my own ot till i ran into a few problems.... used to map but barely remember how to anymore. i could help with the mapping if someone can refresh my mind on how to start doing it again. Or if your having troubles getting idea's i got lots. this ant really a app but its here lol. also if you need someone to help test it id help out.

Name/nickname/preferred name? Ninjahopparn.
Skill in field you are applying for? I've decided to apply for a Tutor position since I like to help newcomers.
If asked around would I get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community) Perhaps, I've helped alot of people in the Support Board, Private Messages et cetera. They might vouch for me.
How can I contact you? You can reach me through MSN, OTland & Secura.

Sincerely,
Ninjahopparn
Recommended,
Good-luck.

i know ninja and three personally so yh i know they are recommended :p

Name/nickname/preferred name? Hey
Skill in field you are applying for? Mapper or staff member, but I prefer mapper :p
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community) No ideas xD
A way inwhich i can contact you.. Facebook and msn
I do not recommend him because he was rude to and I've seen some more posts of him being rude.

Oh my god I'm gonna miss Ezio and cry!

It's only a fucking game, uff. Grow up faggot.

I do not recommend him because he was rude to and I've seen some more posts of him being rude.

Your mad because I didn't like your thread, once again, grow up. If he want to take me, he will, nobody gives a flying crap about what you think. Anyways, I deleted my application 2 mins after I made it. :p

#
- Name/nickname/preferred name : Geza
- Skill in field you are applying for : Graphic designer, i can make a good looking site and forum logo's, some banner with small animation.
- If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? On otland i do not know almost anyone, all my work i did mostly on polish forums.
- A way inwhich i can contact you.. : skype msg, email, otland pm.

# Other :
- Language's: Polish, English.
- Experience : 2-3 year's of making logo's and banner's, some sprite's etc.
Why want to join? : I'm really bored watching RL Maps and High Exp server's, im searching only for custom ot's with some addons, weapon upgrade, mining or woodcutting etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Post header for darkonia :

82513998490413822796.png

Signature for darkonia :

81364405644237253364.png

Last edited:
Name/nickname/preferred name: Mestor
Skill in field you are applying for: Mapper
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community): I guess, havent been active in like 1 year.. but if you find anyone that knows me I guess you would ^^
A way inwhich i can contact you: PM for sure ^^ (can give you skype and msn in private if u want)

Back