• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for an active team for a custom server. English & low rate.

Alright actually had some good applicants, recently been fiddling around with otclient in design and functions. The client is enroute to having animated background and already sorted title music + there is a mute button also. As far as scripting i still need to run over things with new members, mapping - well had some intrest, few are skilled enough for what i need, will update this all tomorrow with details.

Guess you want suttin to do, ill speak to you tomorrow about it :)

Alright actually had some good applicants, recently been fiddling around with otclient in design and functions. The client is enroute to having animated background and already sorted title music + there is a mute button also. As far as scripting i still need to run over things with new members, mapping - well had some intrest, few are skilled enough for what i need, will update this all tomorrow with details.

Guess you want suttin to do, ill speak to you tomorrow about it :)
u using otclient?

No, still in development. I am trying to push it forward as much as i can

Otclient not tibia client. It is a custom client

Dude chill, i think he thought the server was up. Idk. and i can understand
what he wanted just not clearly. As long as i can communicate with them, i have no issue regarding language barriers. Although he is not on the team, this applies to everyone.

Name/nickname/preferred name? Dahn
Skill in field you are applying for? Mapping
If asked around would i get good recommendations for you? (i.e. are you a helpful member of the community) I've not contributed too much into the comunity. I've got low posts. Possibly nobody knows nothing 'bout me. But i am a dedicated mapper who puts all his devotion in every square meter of the map.
A way inwhich i can contact you.. Otland, Skype, MSN

Back