• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for C++ scripters, serious mappers, and sprite artists.

Cadyan

Reaction score
Current Team - Roles and Goals:
(Team A)
Jamie - |Mapper| |.lua Scripter| |Sprite Artist|
-Research possibilities for the server, while mapping a small island and working on general server setup.

Sonny - |Mapper|
-Map a beginners area, including story line and server ideas.

Seth - |Mapper|
-Learn to map well enough for the server.

(Team B)
Gage - |Writer|
-Create a story line for server and pitch server ideas.

Colton - |Mapper|
-Put the entire map together for the server, while mapping the tutorial.

Riley - |Scripter|
-Assitance and studying of .lua scripting.

Server progress already handed in:
Setup - 10%
Mapping - 0%
Scripting - 0%

Server progress thought through:
Setup -
50%
Mapping - 50%
Scripting - 10%

Are you interested in forming a team?

Fill out this application and just reply to this thread:
-How old are you?
-Where do you live?
-What kind of experience do you have with OT's?
-What kind of position are you looking to fill?
-Can you read or speak fluent English?
-How many projects have you approximately had before, and what happened to them?

Last edited:
Hey Cadyan, my name is Lucas and I'm interested in your proposal. I've been away from Tibia and OTs since 9.0, but I thought it would be nice to give it another shot. Here's my info:

Live in: Brazil
OT exp: Mostly with 8.6 OTs, a little bit of everything, but better at programming (scripts or source code)
Position: I'm looking for a scripter or C++ coder position
English: I'm not sure I'm fluent, but I lived in Canada for an year, so I think language won't be a problem.
Projets: I had a couple of them since 7.6, but mostly for fun. My last one a couple of years ago was actually good, but like you, I managed it all by myself and it was very time-consuming. I even got a professional hosting, but the income wasn't enough to keep it online.

That's it! If you're interested, PM me and we can talk.

Thanks!

I replied to you. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey Cadyan! I am also interested in this proposal!
My name is Austin and I am 21 living in B.C. Canada :)

Very good with mostly everything accept hardcore scripting. And even than if I can get find the right file or script for what I am trying to edit I can usually get it done.

My best skills are at Mapping and currently have a massive continent with many islands etc. Very detailed. Why dont you pm me and we can talk, I wanna know more :)

Thanks, talk soon.

I loved Eternal Odyssey. I would be glad to assist whatever project you do.

If you would like to contribute, please write an application. Nice to see you again Santy!

Bump! Updated the first post. Still looking for people who are the dedicated type!

live in: the us
ot exp: i have had 2 of my own ots, but sold them bec i lost time and couldent keep up with them.
position: i am looking to hve the scripter part. i can map but i dont like it as much as scripting.
english: I live in the us and i am from here, so i have really good english

well thats all for now, but if you need my help pm me. thanks

Bump - still looking for members til January!
PS: I'm doing a roll call for our current team. Anyone who doesn't talk to me in the next 7 days will be removed from the team.

I'm always filld with work, but it had be fun to support with some LUA and PhP.

EDIT: I don't bother post a application, just look up me.

I updated the current team. We will now start working on a permanent project. (This thread will still remain active til January)

nice lecture but what exactly are you trying to do? you've provided no information to the server itself

Bumping this thread. My name is Seth by the way. I am the mapper, but anyway yes it's coming soon. We MIGHT need more project workers soon. Possibly a hoster but thats up to the boss.

Hello. My name is Colton. I am an ex-GM looking for a new server project.

Credentials:

Experience: I was a moderator and content manager on Collapser (most popular American OT at several points in history)
Aspiring Position: Mapper/Quest creator.
I speak fluent English.
Other Projects: I made much of the new content on Collapser (one has yet to be implemented [Infernal Lands p.ii])

Other Info:
I have been wanting to start another server for some time. I have two other admins from Collapser with me willing to contribute tremendously. They both hold the same credentials as me. We have made quests, monsters, cults, and new game mechanics.

As soon as you get this, drop me a line.

Email: [email protected]

Here is just one of the many snapshot's I have. :)

4iex55.png
20u2ujk.png

in956w.png
316vtkh.png

5wwzB.jpg

Back