• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for help regarding acronyms and client versions in OTs

Chernobyl12

Reaction score
GitHub
chernobyl12
I've looked and not found the info I need, so sorry if this is a duplicate question..

I need help figuring out where to start there are so many versions and acronyms that I am lost, I'm trying to basically set up a single player tibia server that is as close to original/vanilla-like as possible, I don't have a favorite version - so I have no idea which version to try and get.. I played a few years ago, it was the flash client, and there was things like offline training, rookguard and the newer leveling/starter zone - I dont know which version number this was tho. Any solid/bug-free version around that time-frame is ok with me, I just want to be able to enjoy and explore the game offline solo, any help would be greatly appreciated.

That's your engine - TFS 1.4, it supports 10.98 out of the box, but it's not that hard to downgrade.
It's actively maintained and there are a lot of users that use it too, so it's easy to find help if you need it.
Tutorials on how to compile can be found in the README.

That's your data pack, as you can see recent git history, Evil Puncker is working on it as we speak.

There might be some initial issues (don't be afraid to ask), but as soon as you pass them you'll have a decent stack, that (hopefully 😅) has no hidden "gems", which can be found in almost every other engine/data pack.

There is another option - getting Cipsoft leak to work, but this will require little more hustle, but if you are motivated you should be able to do it. Keep in mind that this option is not the greatest thing to work with, since there are no engine sources, and the version supported is way earlier - it's 7.7

Last edited:
Back