• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for help!

What size t-shirt do you usually wear?

• XS

• S

• M

• L

• XL

• XXL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
This is a serious thread, please stay within the content of this topic.

I am opening my company soon. I am a student interested in fitness, I have been passionate about this for a long time. I decided to open my own small business. Im starting small and then expanding from there.

I am willing to start with selling men T - Shirts and then expand the collection from there. I have the idea and I know how it should be. I am looking for a designer to draw what I need using paper or 3D Modeling. I will have a Skype call with you and I will explain you what I would like to be made. This is not a paid project, as I am investing all my money on producing the first t-shirt collection.

If you would like to help create a clothing logo, or help me with the shirt prototype, I would be more than happy to add you on Skype.

If anyone here is experienced or want to give a tip or advice please don't hesitate. I am also open for all suggestions.

You can comment if you have any favorite type of fabric, what you like to wear most when your physically active and so on.

You can also leave information about the best shipping methods within Europe, local countries and so on.

I would be more than happy to take in ideas for project and base it on a community opinion.

Hope to see support from you guys!

PS: I am moving to Romania soon, if anyone is from there and want to hang out or so, let me know.

PM Here

isnt small different in all countries? maybe should tell people to post what country they are from

isnt small different in all countries? maybe should tell people to post what country they are from
People are free to comment their country if they would like to

Back