• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for Host site - TFS 1.2

Autobus

Reaction score
Im looking for websites that have dedicated servers with windows, not asking for much really (50~ max players), I heard linux is cheaper but I have 0 experience with that SO :(

they both are kinda 13$ each, I think they are the best options, I will just need information on how hard is to setup a dedicated server
It isn't hard at all, you'll get control panel then you will choose your windows server (2008/2012/2015) and then you will create your password and connect using Remote desktop connections with IP/Username/Password then it will be like normal PC exactly.
This is how it looks like in control panel but you'll have Windows options instead of Linux.
windowsn.jpg

This is kinda my choise (I don't know shit :D ) 35907
The only problem I have is that it is on Canada
does it works like just another pc?, I upload my server, setup config lua and it should work right?

Yeah same as your PC 100%, You can't change the location option? it supposed to have other locations Germany/France etc..

Canada should work fine like US, If you are looking for Brazil/Mexican/South America players, Top servers on list are using Canada location.
Host List

Back