• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for Imbuiment System

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEWyC5J.png

This guy is viking? Make more sense for me.

Do not trust the user @Lais Prad. This guy reached me to purchase my imbuing system, we agreed on a price and scheduled the exhange to happen yesterday (05/23).

I helped him with some compilation errors and he thanked me for my services then left, never mentioning any problems. Today, barely 24 hours the purchase, he filed for a chargeback claiming errors with the system and saying I stopped answering him.

Here is proof of what happened (in Portuguese): Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Just a friendly reminder to avoid another scammer in our midst.
I will try to help you with your case.

Do not trust the user @Lais Prad. This guy reached me to purchase my imbuing system, we agreed on a price and scheduled the exhange to happen yesterday (05/23).

I helped him with some compilation errors and he thanked me for my services then left, never mentioning any problems. Today, barely 24 hours the purchase, he filed for a chargeback claiming errors with the system and saying I stopped answering him.

Here is proof of what happened (in Portuguese): Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Just a friendly reminder to avoid another scammer in our midst.
Its a good thing I seen this, he joined my discord channel a few hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back