• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Looking for job im a good mapper!

Tommyii

Reaction score
Hello all im wan't to join a team. im good at mapping. so if you want a good mapper pm me! you will not regret it!

dude dude dude you are soooo failing you think mapping is hard??? im nice scripter and you think mapping is hard so ppl would ask you for job get a life dude BTW I WANT A TEAM AND I DONT LET PPL LESS WITH 50 POST TO JOIN ITS YOUR FIRST POST AND THAT MEAN YOU ARE SCAAMER,HACKER W.E CYA HACKER

Shadimilan do you really think that im a scammer and a hacker?-.- then go and get a life k?

get a life okej? ive been mapping for 3 years okej? so don't come and think that im a scammer retard..-.-

I rock, you both stfu ok? easy.

They shud've made otland real-registration starting from 17 years old,
g'damn get a life both of you.

Post a resume. A little information about yourself and your experience along with some screenshots of your work can go a long way.

im sorry but i don't have a map right now. im sorry about that but ill fix as soon. and i will but up some ss so you can see okej?:p but just wait a bit okej? i don't have much time for it right now. school and stuffs:p

Is that really neccesary to insult someone in such a way you did?

Immaturity.

Back