• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

looking for old war style OT

Fightt

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I used to play some OTs where you just start on a default account (1/1 for instance), with 4 characters (1 each vocation) on lv 100 for instance, and as you kill players you get xp and up lvl. No needs to hunt, up level, quest and etc. Just pvp training.

Do you guys know if we still have this kind of OT? I've been looking for something similar, but can't find it. I see a lot of more complex servers, with account creation, character creation, hunts to up your lvl, quests and so on.

Thanks in advance.

8.6 karamy-war.com just opened a few days ago, however you need a team and to make your own char on the website

Your all welcome to join my low level war server with a fibula map and old style pvp. With bps of uhs, sds, manas etc.
Start at lvl 60 and pvp-enforce your way up to see how long you can survive.

1/1 account, 185.13.126.120 7.4 7171

i remember and miss the 7.6 "World war" servers. With copies of legends on all the Tibian worlds in one place.

Back