• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for person to set up serwer

Speedzik

Reaction score
GitHub
Daro17
Hello everyone!

I'm looking for people with favor to do something amazing!

I came up with the idea to bring a new ots server to life! The main idea is to create everything lean on Dragon ball Universe. I think that something like that has a great preposition to be the best!

I know a lot of people from Brazil/ Spain and Poland who wanted to play on servers like this. People what to get stronger and stronger and achieve new transformation in their characters. A lot of players like fighting between and I wanna reward this here! I wanna create a world where people could play alone and with a team, test themselves against the kinds of bosses, and fight in wars.

I'm a JavaScript programmer, I know something in c++/python and of course in databases. I'm looking for people who can be programmer and designer.

Back