• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for Programmers. Fields of Glory - Game (Not Tibia AT ALL)

pierroth

Mar Co.
Reaction score
Hello,

I haven't been here in a LONG time, but I remembered the website :rolleyes:
I remember when I was a newbie and I Wanted to have my own tibia server, I edited/created/added etc... Now, I am in need of real programmers, people that would actually love to have a different game but similar to Tibia. Not like Zezenia, not like Phobos, not like anything else.

This game has evolved from pseudo-C++ to running on the Java platform. This game is completely written in Java using a multithreaded server architecture with a TCP oriented network protocol, a MySQL or H2 based persistence engine and a flexible game system. The game system is totally expandable and modifiable by game developers. It is based on an Action - Perception design philosophy. Each turn a perception is send to the clients explaining what they currently perceive. Clients can ask the server to perform any action in their name using actions.

If you are interested, and would like to be part of this team, please send me a message. I will look at your portfolio.

Crap, I was thinking of learning Java at first.. but then I decided to learn python :(
Anyways, if you're looking for BETA-Testers, don't hesitate to message me!

So what kind of game is this? I'm interested in something like this.

So what kind of game is this? I'm interested in something like this.

Here's a small pic of what it is.

Untitled2.jpg

This is not my project, but it could be yours with the help of others. You can change anything on the game, I would just like to see it running better. As you can see the mini-map its on the top left corner, the chats are middle and your equipment its on the right side.
It does not have a menu like Tibia, but it would be nice to add that. It would also be nice to have everything Tibia had way before it become what it is today. It should be like Tibia 7.6 but for that We need programmers.

- - - Updated - - -

refresh

Back