• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for scipter/programmer for pokemon server help.

Raging_Mage

Poke-King
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Josh, im 28 and looking to start a pokemon server.

I am going to try using an old school map. I already have it mapped out except for a few areas. We are going to start with 1 zone and implement a new zone every major update. But there will be plenty for players to do while waiting on the new zone.

So Kanto is almost done

I'm looking for a scripter right now to modify, make some scripts.

Last edited:
Redid route 2, incorporated Viridian Forest better into the map, did some of pewter city and route 3. Got a scripter onboard who can also help with some mapping. Still looking for more to team for pay.. Planning on having cities 5-7 done this week or at least this weekend

Afaik all Pokemonds is 0.3x
(I haven't read the thread if he is seeking people to create a server for tfs 1.x.
I did read the thread, but saw no info about version.

Isn't Printer poke server based on TFS 1.2?

I did read the thread, but saw no info about version.

Isn't Printer poke server based on TFS 1.2?
Do you mean the one he is currently developing? Then yes it is.

But I meant the original pokemon server they often use the 8.54 client which is TFS 0.3.6, 0.3.5, 0.3.7 or 0.4

Do you mean the one he is currently developing? Then yes it is.

But I meant the original pokemon server they often use the 8.54 client which is TFS 0.3.6, 0.3.5, 0.3.7 or 0.4
Doesn't R_Mage use OTC?
I got a few really good spriters that are going to aid me in the rest.
Then client version doesn't matter.

Idk am I interested because you still haven't answered..

Reworking Mt Moon, expanding and making it a bit larger -

Recruited 2 that can map and script some but still need more of a full time scripter and webpage designer if anyone is interested

Also anyone that can do map rework or anyone that just wants to help and can help me base map msg me .

Ok so I enlarged mount moon as I had proportions all wrong but now its real close so its good. still got to work on the water routes. Editing buildings in cities and placing signs

Got server set up, working on some things on the site. Still progressing on base map.

Currently looking for
BASE MAPPERS - people that can look at a map and modify the dimensions and put it on remeres. Its fast and easy. If you want to do this you have to have reasoning skills so you can make the maps work. These maps are fast and easy and gives the more experienced mappers an idea of the area they will be reworking. It takes a bit longer doing this but allows us to map out the areas with perspective and keep everything where it should be. 2 people should be able to finish a region within a week due to the fast pace.

MAP REWORKERS- people that can look at the base map and give it an overhaul. The base map will show you for example where route 1 begins and ends and the basic dimensions of the route.. the locations of cities and caves etc, It should give you a basic idea what your working with. Im looking for people that have experience mapping ALL kinds of environments. Deserts, swamps, jungles, plains, hills, caves, cities, etc.

Scripters and Programmer - Gonna take a lot of scripts to make this work, need a great programmer as well -

PM me if you have any questions~

Ive gotten like 99% of the sprites needed, going to start reworking my own maps, Kanto is pretty much done, working on the next region, Johto, then ill finish with the 3rd region.

Got a spriter that will do the special items I need. So the last 1%.

Have all of kanto mapped except for:
-Power Plant
-Seafoam Island
-Victory Road
-Diglett Cave
-Safari Zone
-Mewto Cave

Looking for someone that is interested in mapping.. its nothing fancy

Back