• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for SERIOUS PRO web designer and mapper

Maxwel1

Legend Of Everything
Reaction score
Looking for SERIOUS PRO web designer/developer and mapper for 8.4 server.

if u think u deserve that job and interested to join just fill in the following:

Code:
Name:
Position:
Experience:
English skills: 
Why should we choose you?:

Just a small hint about myself: I am a guy that love to do new ideas to the ots ideas come from other online games (even if it was new 3d games) that try to add it by a way or another to a 2d server online game (open tibia). also ideas that never been on any ot or online game b4. i love to create and do such things that ppl will love when they enter my ot. looking always farther to a better future for great entertainment in ots xD.

Yours:

Lion

b
u
m
p....

No one? just want a web designer and mapper. I got the rest of the team and if anyone wanna ask about anything related to the server i will answer him as soon as i enter the forum ( I enter the forum daily for 2-3 hours) Don't forget i like to make greate speical new unforgettable servers which it's ideas coming from the future of ot developing. ^.^ (I am not jokin i am serious about every word i said just trust me and u will see...)

Yours:

Lion

Name: Fernando
Position: Mapper {PRO}, Scripter Lua {MEDIUM}, Compiller {PRO}, OT-Developer {SEMI PRO}, Spell/Monster Makker {PRO/PRO}
Experience: 3~4 Years {with sql, 6 months about}
English skills: 5/10
Why should we choose you?: I really interessed an one serious project, with low rates, with really RPG ot-server!!!No more!!!

welcome to our team man. pm me with ur MSN. so as to be capable to talk and also reach u easily :D .

Still need a PRO Web Designer.... (the only missing person of the team).

Yours:

Lion

Back