• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Serious Team

Blitzd_OTs

Mapper
Reaction score
Right All Staff Jobs Are Taken. Although I Could Do With Another GM In The Event Mohzus Don't Contact Me Before Server Is Up!

I Have Also Been Contacted By :Santi: He has got the remaining scripter job! :D Congratulations :) If all Staff Can Add My MSN And/Or Contact Me I Will Be Greatful.

Experia

GM -> Mare 1337, Rush Crush (As you wanted GM)
CM -> Undefeatable
GOD -> Me.

Eternal Legion

GM -> Epic1337, Mohzus (haven't had any contact from you.. Message me ASAP)
CM -> Cyro
GOD -> Calz

To speed up experia project im now requesting:

> 2 more scripters.
> 2 more mappers.
> Someone Experienced In The Website Field.
> Someone Good With PHP coding.

All of you will become a part of my project called experia and some may be involved with eternallegion.

http://blitzdots.freeforums.org/index.php

Also please add [email protected] For More Info

Last edited:
@up is it? Wheres yours? :S

And @Krik, i will get a domain as, soon as i can fix site + then i will get dedicated too

I just want to make sure i have team.

Name: Andy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pos Intrested In: GOD / CM / GM preferably GOD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Langauges: Swedish, English and Arabic
First Language (mother tongue): Swedish, because I live in sweden.
Experience: I've got 4 years of experience and i'm always at a good mood and kind the players, i'm also really active, I'm not one of that kinds that bans people because they killed
your normal char or your friend. I'm not that kind of staff that abuses etc.. I can search for botters often, i'm really helpfull and don't give out levels or items or something else..
So I take it serious.. :p
Why My Server: It seems really nice and I hope I can help you because you also seem nice! :) I'm really excited to see how your server gonna be and I'm sure it will be really
nice! :) And you seem like a serious OT maker so that's why i want to be GOD at your OT. I'm really looking forward to be GOD at your OT! :)
Which Server: I prefer a high exp server, but i will work on whichever server you need me on.
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: I can offer you plenty of online time and I can get you players, because I've got many contacts that are playing Tibia, I can also offer you a serious GOD that is experienced at many ways and I wont powerabuse and I will tell you if there is any bug etc..
Contact Info: MSN: [email protected] or you can pm me here on otland just tell me if you want more information

Your own EpiC1337

Last edited:
1. A Player Is Consistantly Breaking The Rules After Multiple Warnings, You? A. BAN, B. Give Another Warning, C.Delete

A. BAN
2. A Player Is Upset That They Have Been Hacked, How To Resolve? A. Calm them down, ensure them that everything possible is being done. B. Inform Them That You Are The Haxzor :3 C. Ignore Them. Or D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.

D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.
3. A Staff Member Higher Than Your Access Is Abusing His/Her Power? What Do You Do?
Tell the owner to talk with them.
4. Players Keep Asking For Items, You? A. Ignore, B. Give Them Items. Or C. Notate For Spam.

I would say no and if he kept asking me I would ignore him :)
5. Someone Threatens To Hack Server You? A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me. B. Don't Take Seriously From 1 Threat. Or C. Jail Him

I would first inform you and then IP Ban him if you tell me to if you're not online I would IP Ban him because you never know if he's serious or not! :) Or I would jail him so you can go talk to him! :p
Or: A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me.

Your own EpiC1337

Last edited:
Hello.
my name is justin and my ingame name is usually calz.

The position im interested in is the CM position.

I am 22 years old.

The languages i know are English and a little Spanish.

My first language is English, because i live in usa.

I have served as a God on a server that went down because of lack of players and i am currently serving as a GM on another server but it is lacking players so im searching for a new server to help out on. Tell me if you want the server the name of the server im serving on if you want a recommendation for me. And i have played rl tibia for about 6 years and been playing ots for about 2 years.

Why your server? I think you seem like a professional guy and will know how to keep the servers online and bring the players online. You seem to have the mindset to work as hard as you need to help the server. And i want to be apart of your team because i also will work as hard as i need to.

Which server? I prefer a high exp server, but i will work on whichever server you need me on.

What can i offer that others cant? Well to be honest i dont have much of a life so i will be able to dedicate alot of my time to your server and i know what the limits are on overstepping my power. I will not powerabuse and if i do you can terminate me immediately. I will ask you on decisions for the server and offer all that i can.

contact info. I prefer private messages on here but my msn is [email protected].

Questions:
1. A Player Is Consistantly Breaking The Rules After Multiple Warnings, You? A. BAN, B. Give Another Warning, C.Delete

I would personally A. ban him. People can give warnings all day long and noone listens. If you ban him they might take it as a wake up call and change their ways. If he continues after the ban then i would consider deleting him.

2. A Player Is Upset That They Have Been Hacked, How To Resolve? A. Calm them down, ensure them that everything possible is being done. B. Inform Them That You Are The Haxzor :3 C. Ignore Them. Or D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.

Well in this case i could include A and D, i would first calm them down and then i would get information from them. And then i would look into it as much as i could.

3. A Staff Member Higher Than Your Access Is Abusing His/Her Power? What Do You Do?

I would take them to an area where we are alone and ask them to not use their power as much and inform you that they are abusing it and that you should watch him closely.

4. Players Keep Asking For Items, You? A. Ignore, B. Give Them Items. Or C. Notate For Spam.

I would not pay attention to them but if they constantly asked and were actually spamming i would warn them that they are about to get a notaion for spamming.

5. Someone Threatens To Hack Server You? A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me. B. Don't Take Seriously From 1 Threat. Or C. Jail Him

If your online i would inform you and ask for your opinion on what to do in this situation, if your not i would ip ban him immediately then inform you when your on. You never know if they are serious or not and if you jail them that could just enrage him and he might actually do it.

Last edited:
Tell them you are the haxzors? why would the gm hack a player fgs

Name: Shady
Pos Intrested In: GM
Langauges: English,Arabic and French
First Language (mother tongue): Arabic
Experience: 4 years
Why My Server: It somehow looks serious ;)
Which Server: I'd prefer the most server with people asking for help
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: Being Active/Non-Powerabusing/Helping all players/Never giving out items
Contact Info: [email protected]

Banishment

Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible.

Report it to the owner as soon as possible

Ignore

Don't take it very seriously from 1 threat

Tell them you are the haxzors? why would the gm hack a player fgs

I want to check if people take this serious and believe me, in the past on other ots i've seen staff that get annoyed at players deleting their items, etc. But i ask this just to see if they take this seriously..

@ Rest of applications~Noted details, will contact you soon.

Mitch4ll if u've seen the thread that says that my name is Mike and im 16 etc.. thats not me i made it for my bro becuz he wanted to host something :p

Need serious people to join team.

Staff Need:
2 x Scripters [ ]
1 x Web Designer [ ]
Another Mapper [ ] [/COLOR]

Also Staff Members Are Needed: But Project Team Will Make Staff Also.
1x GOD
2x CM
2x GM
1x S.Tutor
1x Tutor

Eternal legion= 8.54
Exporia=8.6+ idk yet :p Wait til i finish map :p
One Server Is High Exp (E.L.OT)
Other Is x7 (Exporia)

Thanks For Your Time.

Pos Intrested In: Scripter
Langauges: English, Spanish
First Language (mother tongue): Spanish
Experience: Owned 2 servers closeds and scripter in 1
Why My Server: i am searching where be a better scripter
Which Server:
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: Fryendly but seryous and good spells
Contact Info: msn: [email protected]

Q & A

1. A Player Is Consistantly Breaking The Rules After Multiple Warnings, You? C.Delete (dont need to say bye to a player)

2. A Player Is Upset That They Have Been Hacked, How To Resolve?D. Ask Them For Proof, Time & Date And Who, And Then Inform Them That You Are Doing Everything Possible. (i'll talk to the person who sayed he)

3. A Staff Member Higher Than Your Access Is Abusing His/Her Power? What Do You Do? say it to you.

4. Players Keep Asking For Items, You? C. Notate For Spam. (warn he)

5. Someone Threatens To Hack Server You? A. IP Ban Them Straight Away & Inform Me. (first i'll inform you if u are online)

Don't take it very seriously from 1 threat

.. I'd expect you to ip ban, inform me and then let me decide, better safe than sorry! althought i will still consider your application

@all Decisions will be made in 1-2 Days, Bare with me during this process

Much appreciated

@topic -.- sorry about doublt post, forgot i posted above..

I just said that due to the fact each server has their own rules ;)

~Rush~Crush~

Bump, Edited First Post With Successful Entries. Will PM You In Turn & Show You Round Servers ASAP.

Thanks For Cooperation...

Still Looking For Staff!!

Back