• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Serious Team

Q&A
1. I would give him a banishment and a warning to an ip ban , then we can consider what we shall do with him.
2. D: I would ask them for proofs and if the got enough proofs i would tell you and I would hope you could resolve it.
3. I record it and send it to you.
4. I would ignore them and give them a notation
5. I would ip banish him for the safety.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jonas Larson
Pos Intrested In: Community Manager
Langauges: Swedish,French,English
First Language (mother tongue): Swedish
Experience:2 years of real tibia,6 years of ot playing. I got experience cause of hosting my own server which were serious , got around 200 players
Why My Server: I think its very good , nice ommunity and overall its nice
Which Server: Exporia
What Can You Offer That Others Can't: I can offer you a good guy with good experience and knowledge, and serious ofcourse
Contact Info: [email protected] or Marre1337 on otland

Last edited:
My name is Simon, I am 16 years old and I live in Sweden.
I can two different languages, English and Swedish and I am learning to speak German as well.
I have played tibia for 5-6 years now.
I have been helping in many different servers, and I do enjoy it.
I know that this server could be better than it already is, and I would like to contribute help to the server.

1) B. I will give him another warning.

2) Hmm, little of it both A & D.

3) I will directly report it to the Owner/Hoster.

4) A, Ignoring them.

5) A, IP ban him.

BUMP

Check First Post, For Successful Jobs. Now looking for:
Eternallegionot.no-ip.org
Staff Needed: Lua & A PHP Scripter [ ]
Web Designer [ ]

Exporia.no-ip.org
Staff Need:
2 x Scripters [x] Sir Who [ ]
1 x Web Designer [ ]
Another Mapper [ ]

Bump!
We are looking for :
Eternallegionot.no-ip.org
Staff Needed: Lua & A PHP Scripter [ ]
Web Designer [ ]

Exporia.no-ip.org
Staff Need:
2 x Scripters [x] Sir Who [ ]
1 x Web Designer [ ]
Another Mapper [ ]

Iam A good Scripter i can amke rebirth npc and more i can make vip fixed and o iam mapper and scripter

@epic, i have forgotten to inform you? Sorry! check first post, your in the team. and to @bodycarcoo11 please give application in the form i requested please + i already have rebirth npc/vip etc with no problems at all..

Thanks for the job, contact me when the server is up and ill be happy to start doing my job on your server. :D

Back