• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking For Serious Team

if you seriously pick everyone that write application, the project will fail...
Especially with Marre1337 in the team as I've already seen him doing scam business around here
Can i ask why you feel the need to make another account just to tell us this project will fail? Yes we are accepting alot of applications because we have TWO projects going not just one. If you feel like this project will fail then just dont post, especially if you are going to accuse one of our applicants of scamming. We will be watching our team members and if we feel he is unsuitable for the job then he will be removed from the team.

I agree with you calz, and I think the server will get many players etc, and ofc we'll be watching our team members often, sellchars, we're not dumb and I dont think mithell is either :)

@up i agree too :p

The staff positions are going to be switched around i think.. . But i'm not too sure xD

And as for accepting everyone, I have had about 25-30 applications in total, about 20 of those through private messages alone. And i don't see over 10 staff accepted? So no, i'm not just accepting everyone who applies.

And as for the delays, although there were no beta tests this weekend, the server is fixed. I am just editing site, and donation shop. i have already contacted the VPS And made the first payment even though the server is not up yet! LOL So this project is going to fail? Then why is it running like it should be and have i paid for it!??

The high rate server should be up early next week without fail! And As For The Jobs/Etc, I am going to sort out now.

CHECK FIRST POST! ALL OTHER APPLICATIONS ARE VOID/DENIED AND FOR THE GM POSITION THAT I MAY BE OFFERING PLEASE PM ME FOR THIS! BUT MIND THAT YOU MAY NOT BE REQUIRED. THANKS FOR YOU COOPERATION!

Last edited:
yh thanks for a job D:!! since i'm mapping :p.. No i am joking. I don't want one, i just want to map for this project because you have some really amazing ideas for experia, i would just want to be a player :D

To speed up experia project im now requesting:

> 2 more scripters.
> 2 more mappers.
> Someone Experienced In The Website Field.
> Someone Good With PHP coding.

All of you will become a part of my project called experia and some may be involved with eternallegion.

I would say you may get a alot of players but not nearly as much as you would except since Evora will come out sometime this year

Evora? lol thats not high exp tho and the bulk of players like high rate servers :/ but with experia i know, but i didn't make it to get 1000s of players. And i know they have awesome mappers, and scripters as a part of their project team but you can't possibly say that all ot players will play that server and play it forever. I reckon there will be a massive "buzz" over it and within a month the players will cut to half, and then half again and the remaining players will be the permanent players. I reckon that project may get 500 players, then 250 then about 100-150 active players. Therefore the "hit" wont be too hard.

Last edited:
If you are a reasonabley experienced scripter, or any of the things i request you will most likely get the job as i don't want to rush experia, but i don't want it to be a chronic project lol going on months. As far as i know, the rook island is finished entirely now and i have mapped 1 town and 3 spawns from the main continent, aswell as an island for a quest etc. So with another 2 mappers, the map could be finished in a month. So if i get scripters working now then by that month, server should be close to finish :D

Mitch4ll, Am I still mapping for you guys? I havn't been checking MSN and I've been pre-occupied with making stuff for my church.

Edit: I am almost finished with your giant cave if you still need it.

Last edited:
kangarew, yes if you still want to, i wont be on msn for 1 week from today! and if i am will be on phone, as i am going away but will be in touch later, i am also requesting another 2 mappers as you can see, so we can finish the map faster :)

Mitchell wanted me to tell you that he's going to be away for 1 week, but he promise that when he's back, the server will be up.

He wrote this to me:

kk, man im going away for 1 week! but i promise when im back, server will be up. Its just if i put up today, i can't manage/edit and update the server and there is a major flaw in the sources.. every hour it crashes and if a player uses a spell outside the temple it debugs everyone and when they log in it makes them keep dying lol. like when they respan they die... I know how to fix it but it will take awhile to locate it lol Plus on the job thread, im still hiring so keep bumping etc for me every 24 hours. Thanks. And if anyone asks please explain.

BUMP
Still searching for the following:
> 2 more scripters.
> 2 more mappers.
> Someone Good With PHP coding

Bump
Still searching for the following:
> 2 more scripters.
> 2 more mappers.
> Someone Good With PHP coding

Back