• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone who wanna make good ot have ideas

Ceron

Reaction score
hello guys i would give my ideas

to someone who wanna make a goood ot

with my ideas and abit of my desgins

could make best server ever

i think my ideas could get more than 300 players and server will not be regular

as i think

have ideas to

- alot of EQ

- alot of Quest's

- alot of fun Event's

- great system

- Not pay 2 play ot >> ofc there will be donations but u also could get donations ingame but u have to worrk realy hard<<

i could give my all effort to someone who realy want something like this

Regards...

as i think

have ideas to

- alot of EQ

- alot of Quest's

- alot of fun Event's

- great system

- Not pay 2 play ot >> ofc there will be donations but u also could get donations ingame but u have to worrk realy hard<<

Regards...
8ware

He means that the server you're describing is already out. Look up 8ware.

lol its impossible that there is a server like i describe maybe there ots that is not pay 2 play

but impossible that there is a server like in my mind

look dude server's is not getting up on donation's only its have alot more than u think

there is a system

some players maybe like it

some others don't

server is about everything , even the small details
I'm not even going to reply to you. You're clearly to dense to read anything.

hello guys i would give my ideas

to someone who wanna make a goood ot

with my ideas and abit of my desgins

could make best server ever

i think my ideas could get more than 300 players and server will not be regular

as i think

have ideas to

- alot of EQ

- alot of Quest's

- alot of fun Event's

- great system

Regards...
the things you listed off are the same exact things that any ot wants to achieve

yea ofc

i played alot of ots and didnt find my ideas or even anything close to my ideas

thats why i offered my help

as i said to Xeraphus

i played alot and didnt see anything
you came here providing your "ideas" which are the same goals every server attempts to achieve.
you say the servers aren't like your ideas, but we have no idea what those are beyond what you had posted, because you did not provide explanations and your ideas were very vague, I had chosen to respond based on what you put.
we are not mind readers

"good system" ???????????

exactly like xeraphus said. All you said is "I make OT great again", but didn't give any detail of which will do so.
give at at least 1 idea for starters.
Saying that OT will have lot of equipment is pretty meh.

Every server I know has more than equipment items for all classes (vocations?)
If you meant, Yours going to have unique items!
Well once again. Practically all custom servers have unique items which other servers doesn't have.

Same goes with everything else you said.

exactly like xeraphus said. All you said is "I make OT great again", but didn't give any detail of which will do so.

Well once again. Practically all custom servers have unique items which other servers doesn't have.

#MakeOTGreatAgain2016

Haha you make me laugh whitevo

you came here providing your "ideas" which are the same goals every server attempts to achieve.
you say the servers aren't like your ideas, but we have no idea what those are beyond what you had posted, because you did not provide explanations and your ideas were very vague, I had chosen to respond based on what you put.
we are not mind readers

"good system" ???????????
i dont need to say my ideas here and ofc its vague cuz if i say it maybe someone will take it

thats why i was looking for someone who ready to hear my ideas and can do it immeditaly

yea ofc there is server have the things that u mintion but they are not balance the free players and donators

thats the point

iam gonna make something special that balance free players and donators

and its not about eq only its about the system

i dont need to say my ideas here and ofc its vague cuz if i say it maybe someone will take it

thats why i was looking for someone who ready to hear my ideas and can do it immeditaly

yea ofc there is server have the things that u mintion but they are not balance the free players and donators

thats the point

iam gonna make something special that balance free players and donators

and its not about eq only its about the system
lol good luck

Actually @Xeraphus we at RIPSoft are "mindreaders". We also have the ability to look into the future. We saw @Ceron create a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very succesful OT with all the unique attributes he just SHARED(for free!) with us so we actually started working on this project 2 years back.

The name is Argardh:Knights of Tibia and launch is on 19th December.. biggest custom map ever built, original(!) 8.6 client and everything is exactly like Ceron described.. very much perfect so much much very.

Last edited:
Actually @Xeraphus we at RIPSoft are "mindreaders" and we even know how to look into the future. We also have the ability to look into the future. We saw @Ceron create a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very succesful OT with all the unique attributes he just SHARED(for free!) with us so we actually started working on this project 2 years back.

The name is Argardh:Knights of Tibia and launch is on 19th December.. biggest custom map ever built, original(!) 8.6 client and everything is exactly like Ceron described.. very much perfect so much much very.
I am interested, how many Mb is the map? I know a few huge maps and would like to know it as a comparison.

What servers are using these maps @Mackan™ ? :)

It's 100mb +, more than that I will not admit to as it's just as much a testiment to its size(pictures exist here on OTLand ;) ) as it is to its size-effective build.

Back