• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone who wanna make good ot have ideas

@Ceron Let me get you back to earth. Everything everyone here is telling to you is right. Those "ideas" you are exposing are every OTs Goal or promises. You are so wrong at so many levels:

First, if you want to accomplish your ideas you need to have a good skill yourself. You have it? And dont tell me your skill is your "ideas".

Second you are posting in the wrong section, there is a team gathering section called Jobs in this forum.

Third get a team and start developing your "ideas" and lets see how far you get.

@Ceron Let me get you back to earth. Everything everyone here is telling to you is right. Those "ideas" you are exposing are every OTs Goal or promises. You are so wrong at so many levels:

First, if you want to accomplish your ideas you need to have a good skill yourself. You have it? And dont tell me your skill is your "ideas".

Second you are posting in the wrong section, there is a team gathering section called Jobs in this forum.

Third get a team and start developing your "ideas" and lets see how far you get.

i think ur right iam gonna try to do this with my own

how i can close this #thread !

^^ Your welcome. Just ask a moderator to close it.

Back