• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

looking for someone with the real Server Source

Daiyama

Reaction score
Hi,

i am looking for someone with the leaked server source of tibia that could help me compare some files of mine that i have gathered from an old project of Ultima 6 Online with the server source of tibia. i have come to the conclusion from the looks of tibia that nothing from tibia is really original idea. it is all taken from Ultima and i think tibia was based upon the files from Ultima 6 Online. I would need someone that has the files from the cip server to help me compare the files.

You don't need to compare source files with anything to show how unoriginal Cip is.

Everything they DID was from other games.

Everything they DO is from our Open Tibia communities.

They're thieves...

from open tibia? i beg to differ. it all comes from ultima. by the sprites i am 100% sure but with the core of the server not and that is where i need to compare to see how the server was scripted compared to the ultima 6 online project.

Here i found a neat webiste that has interesting resenbelence to tibia http://red5.graf.torun.pl/~rackne/u6like.html might also help the dev of open tibia

Last edited:
Back