• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for team i know it dont say much

Raistlin

Reaction score
Ok i know i didnt give much info but i want to make a team we can discuss everything later

Mapper[ ] [ ]
Scripter [ ] [ ]
Tutor [ ] [ ]
Hoster [ ]
Version 8.50
Exp rtes to be discussed

I know this isnt much spere of the moment xD

tell more about the server that your going to make and i my script,map,be tutor,and make perfect exp rates for u

Here is what i got planend a rl map or 100 % custom fast pacing all staff will get gm cause if you work for the server you are dedicated to it i believe you should get it atleast
Xp rates hmm nothing way high like 500 but nothing to low like 50
skills thats to be decided among the staff and well; im thinking of custom classes on a rl tibia map and a huge vip sland i hate making only vip stuff but i want to be able to make it count on a dedi donation items there will be them BUT they have time limits so a donator cant be all powerfull all the time but they keep the item say the speshial only works for maybe a 6 hours or so to be decided
I love real maps though i mean its fun cause lots of people know where it all is
Lead staff as in head mapper head scripter co-owner and such heads will get pass to dedi so i could use some people

you can always add my msn [email protected]

Last edited: