• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for testers!

Xiora

Reaction score
Realistica-Beta is rewarding testers!

5cc4e5efbf8c5f30e7dd143305c47c15.png
We are looking for beta-testers!
Hi everyone!
Last Realistica did die very rapidly due to the ammount of bugs. During the past 2 weeks, we did focus on fixing any bug that we could find. All reported bugs have been fixed, although we want to make sure that we are bug-free. So, we decided to launch a short beta-server.

All beta testers, will be rewarded on the official launch. All beta testers, who did get atleast level 100 will get a 'Rose Shield'. This Rose Shield can be sold for 50.000 gold, or it can be used as decoration to show people that u did beta-test.

Everyone who does reach atleast level 150 will be rewarded with a 7 days premium scroll.

If you report a bug, you will get an additional reward that does match the bug.
If u report a major bug, we will reward you with something nice - which could be anything (real money for example).

Also, we will listen to all feedback very carefully!
Start of beta:
The beta is already open, we won't make a countdown for that.
Just make a character.

Click:
realistica.net
Site is not 100% up to date. Webshop will be changed later today, as well as server-info.
All other things will be changed tomorrow

Main thread:
https://otland.net/threads/france-realistica-8-6-beta-server-rewards.242440/

Im ready to test wz you!

i've found 1 bug till now and one of the admins fixed it
your new engine looks like nice xD i hope you will succeed this time :D good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
No point in giving them any directions. They neglect your every idea and perspective. I'd gladly help them reach their goal of being a successful otserver, but they simply are not interested in changing anything. Please tell me that I'm wrong...:oops:

i've found 1 bug till now and one of the admins fixed it
your new engine looks like nice xD i hope you will succeed this time :D good luck
Its fucking funny how this guy pretend like hes not a staff there, hes a staff member and hes just getting to pumb this shitty server not worth playing those guys are seeking for money this server was morinia, if u check its closed and this one was opened in like 2 days after and osama was spamming the thread, stop dumbing people youre a staff already -.-.

Its fucking funny how this guy pretend like hes not a staff there, hes a staff member and hes just getting to pumb this shitty server not worth playing those guys are seeking for money this server was morinia, if u check its closed and this one was opened in like 2 days after and osama was spamming the thread, stop dumbing people youre a staff already -.-.
As i said before this guy is my friend and i helped him in somethings on his server but im not a staff here check my ip and anybody of GMS ip i swear im not any staff member (im playing hellsway now my name is Brave Heart Ek) !!!!!

As i said before this guy is my friend and i helped him in somethings on his server but im not a staff here check my ip and anybody of GMS ip i swear im not any staff member (im playing hellsway now my name is Brave Heart Ek) !!!!!
zeg walla habibi

No point in giving them any directions. They neglect your every idea and perspective. I'd gladly help them reach their goal of being a successful otserver, but they simply are not interested in changing anything. Please tell me that I'm wrong...:oops:
Actually you are wrong.
You should see my PM box, where I take feedback of many people. There are many people who can tell that I take feedback serious.
There is one guy, who told me to make lootrate 4 (last server was 2.2). And now we have 4.
There is also a guy, who told me to add training monks. Here you go, we got training monks.
There is a guy, who told me to change features of premium. Here we go, now premium only gets 10% bonus and 1% less death (and price lower).
There is a guy, who told me to make protection lvl 1. There you go, we got protection level 1.
There is a guy, who told me to to change the exp-rate. I did spend 10-15 PM's with him, to find a good exprate

Also, last server - I did listen to all feedback regarding to the webshop. I changed 50% of the webshop.

As I told before, I know Osama for a long time. He teached me things about LUA when I started on my OT. But he is not a staff members.
Here is a screenshot of our skype, if u dont believe me.
Left = Osama
0660216f71da1281b994781a60a10948.png
Right = Me

And another small screenshot.
cccebde847e61820f330bec8baa0bb3f.png

Although, I think that Osama is a good guy. He is spamming me sometimes, and he knows that I don't like that. But.. He is a good guy. He did teach me a lot about LUA, all for free..
I asked a few other people here on the forum, if they could help me. But everyone on this crap community is asking money for helping someone.

I would like to know, why people are always negative about Osama. Maybe I can confirm these things, or tell you that u are wrong.

If u guys think that I am here for money.. Please, get freaking lost.
I made a post in September 2015, about joining an OT Team.. I wrote that I would just invest, and take 0 profit. Please stop crying all, but come with facts that I can work on.
550fc52d4870bde1e81b605d01cb7f15.png

https://otland.net/threads/looking-for-a-team-to-set-up-an-ot-server.236769/

Actually you are wrong.
You should see my PM box, where I take feedback of many people. There are many people who can tell that I take feedback serious.
There is one guy, who told me to make lootrate 4 (last server was 2.2). And now we have 4.
There is also a guy, who told me to add training monks. Here you go, we got training monks.
There is a guy, who told me to change features of premium. Here we go, now premium only gets 10% bonus and 1% less death (and price lower).
There is a guy, who told me to make protection lvl 1. There you go, we got protection level 1.
There is a guy, who told me to to change the exp-rate. I did spend 10-15 PM's with him, to find a good exprate

Also, last server - I did listen to all feedback regarding to the webshop. I changed 50% of the webshop.

As I told before, I know Osama for a long time. He teached me things about LUA when I started on my OT. But he is not a staff members.
Here is a screenshot of our skype, if u dont believe me.
Left = Osama
0660216f71da1281b994781a60a10948.png
Right = Me

And another small screenshot.
cccebde847e61820f330bec8baa0bb3f.png

Although, I think that Osama is a good guy. He is spamming me sometimes, and he knows that I don't like that. But.. He is a good guy. He did teach me a lot about LUA, all for free..
I asked a few other people here on the forum, if they could help me. But everyone on this crap community is asking money for helping someone.

I would like to know, why people are always negative about Osama. Maybe I can confirm these things, or tell you that u are wrong.

If u guys think that I am here for money.. Please, get freaking lost.
I made a post in September 2015, about joining an OT Team.. I wrote that I would just invest, and take 0 profit. Please stop crying all, but come with facts that I can work on.
550fc52d4870bde1e81b605d01cb7f15.png

https://otland.net/threads/looking-for-a-team-to-set-up-an-ot-server.236769/
Perhaps it wasn't you per se, but it was one of your representants of your server

It's because of his reputation, he had few servers made purely for money, he was begging to be GM on another server and trying to get host for free.

It's because of his reputation, he had few servers made purely for money, he was begging to be GM on another server and trying to get host for free.
Alright, understood.
But it's kinda annoying that he is 'destroying' the reputation of Realistica - while he is trying to help me.
All I can say, he aint staff on Realistica - he wants to be, but he isn't.

Would be nice, if people could stop saying that. It feels bad, that people are actually thinking that I am lieing about that.
I mean, yeah.. he is supporting my topics - But.. I did never ask for that.
I appreciate it, in one kind of way. He tries to help me, but it goes the other way around

yea i made many fucking otservers like nevadora,glorious, but morinia nobody can convince me that it was bad i had player and i got donation
and it wasn't for money but i had to take money to keep it online bcz im not that rich to afford it all vps+countdown+domain why can't you understand that
i paid so i need to get money back to keep it online and when i get my money back i swear i was going to reduce 40% from all prices!

Alright, understood.
But it's kinda annoying that he is 'destroying' the reputation of Realistica - while he is trying to help me.
All I can say, he aint staff on Realistica - he wants to be, but he isn't.

Would be nice, if people could stop saying that. It feels bad, that people are actually thinking that I am lieing about that.
I mean, yeah.. he is supporting my topics - But.. I did never ask for that.
I appreciate it, in one kind of way. He tries to help me, but it goes the other way around
Well, I trust you that @Mr Osama isn't related to Realistica, he just taught you LUA a bit.
yea i made many fucking otservers like nevadora,glorious, but morinia nobody can convince me that it was bad i had player and i got donation
and it wasn't for money but i had to take money to keep it online bcz im not that rich to afford it all vps+countdown+domain why can't you understand that
i paid so i need to get money back to keep it online and when i get my money back i swear i was going to reduce 40% from all prices!
Well, let's forget about past ;)

Stop the bickering... @Mr Osama can't script to save his life, can't get a server up and running on his own, has no idea how to resolve bugs, and if he taught you anything @Xiora you know even less than he does, and this tells us exactly the quality of the server.. nuff said

Back