• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for testers!

Stop the bickering... @Mr Osama can't script to save his life, can't get a server up and running on his own, has no idea how to resolve bugs, and if he taught you anything @Xiora you know even less than he does, and this tells us exactly the quality of the server.. nuff said
Savage.

Stop the bickering... @Mr Osama can't script to save his life, can't get a server up and running on his own, has no idea how to resolve bugs, and if he taught you anything @Xiora you know even less than he does, and this tells us exactly the quality of the server.. nuff said
He did teach me LUA at first. Than he got his friend to help me. That 'friend' is really good.
I did not make anything on this OT, related to lua.

Anyhow, thanks for your quality feedback Codex NG! Gogo 3.000 posts :D Keep spamming useless things, u will get it SoonTM

I'll remember that when i see your thread(s) in support and requests
Sorry :D
But, can you please help me on one thing? Would appreciate!

b8d91dcabdcfcc6130a7e19fe8902767.png

Already reported it for slander and inciting an argument :(
Feelsbadman.
U keep talking bad about my server, while u didn't even logg in.

The community on OT Land is insanely bad. 70% of the users are people, who are flaming on everything. Calling everything bad.
Yeah, you are helping people with problems. But ur also telling how terrible people are, just to make yourself feel good.

Its dumb.
You are helping the community, but on the other hand u are destroying the community.

Meanwhile.. I received 2 PM"s of people saying 'U should ignore Codex NG, he is always like this'
sasys nufffffffffffffffff

Feelsbadman.
U keep talking bad about my server, while u didn't even logg in.

The community on OT Land is insanely bad. 70% of the users are people, who are flaming on everything. Calling everything bad.
Yeah, you are helping people with problems. But ur also telling how terrible people are, just to make yourself feel good.

Its dumb.
You are helping the community, but on the other hand u are destroying the community.

Meanwhile.. I received 2 PM"s of people saying 'U should ignore Codex NG, he is always like this'
sasys nufffffffffffffffff
Take their advice :)

@Codex NG
im done now i'll create new use and nobody will know me once again because im tired with you with deepling and with some more otlanders im done!

@Codex NG
im done now i'll create new use and nobody will know me once again because im tired with you with deepling and with some more otlanders im done!

He speaks his truth out and everyone else does at points and if you get upset over one person or two dont let it get in your way just continue on same account user.

Pay to win server... no thanks. Having shops containing purely cosmetic stuff is fine, I understand that people want to at least get their server cost in donations, but I cringe when I see shops with armor and gold
Each for their own I guess. Good luck with the server

Pay to win server... no thanks. Having shops containing purely cosmetic stuff is fine, I understand that people want to at least get their server cost in donations, but I cringe when I see shops with armor and gold
Each for their own I guess. Good luck with the server

I start to get soo tired of OT Land. Only people with an iq, lower than a brick
I did write in the main post - that webshop will be changed... Items will be removed, djinn scrolls as well

I start to get soo tired of OT Land. Only people with an iq, lower than a brick
I did write in the main post - that webshop will be changed... Items will be removed, djinn scrolls as well

You said it would be changed, not that the P2W stuff would be removed. For all I knew you might be planning to add even more P2W stuff. Either way, no thanks. You seem like a douche, and server staff is important for a server to thrive

I'm not a douche
I am just not so good with kids, even in real life

Everyone is writing bad things, not only to me.. they write it to everyone...
But I can't understand that the majorit of OT Land is flaming on people who are creating content. Good or bad content, doesn't matter.
U should understand that I make zero profit of this, even lost 400 euro (if you know my other posts).

Instead of saying:
Pay2Win, blabla...

Would be a littttttle nicer if you could just say:
Ah, I see you have itemA and itemB in your shop. Are you going to remove it? Because I think thats better, to not make it pay2win.

I am looking for TESTERS, not for FLAMERS.
If you told me, how your ideal webshop would look like - there would be a great chance that I will change it into that, lol

"Pay to win server... no thanks. Having shops containing purely cosmetic stuff is fine, I understand that people want to at least get their server cost in donations, but I cringe when I see shops with armor and gold
Each for their own I guess. Good luck with the server"
How on earth is that flaming...? I write that I don't like pay2win, I even give you a good luck... and somehow that is flaming. Ok then

Back