• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for.....

You must've seen those few 10% of the people who was botting then. I used to play highexp a lot back in 2010-2012 and I almost never saw one single botter. Sure, there were a lot of foreigners but the pvp was really fun because there were different nationalities in the game and it was usually egyptians vs everyone else.

Just ignore him xD hes trying to find a way to make 8.60 client bad probally bcus his ot just had botters :p

Just ignore him xD hes trying to find a way to make 8.60 client bad probally bcus his ot just had botters :p
i said it's dead, not bad
8.6 was fun but now it's overused and there's not many new ideas that you can implement into an 8.6 server.

You must've seen those few 10% of the people who was botting then. I used to play highexp a lot back in 2010-2012 and I almost never saw one single botter. Sure, there were a lot of foreigners but the pvp was really fun because there were different nationalities in the game and it was usually egyptians vs everyone else.
ahhaha you are right about Egyptians vs all, i used to kill others without reason ahhahaha.
i said it's dead, not bad
Maybe o_O but as i said before i don't like the way of tibia in 10.x they looks weird xd, not that tibia that i used to play.

Back