• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Looking to create new OT server with NFT functionality

toldixxbeam

Reaction score
I would like to do exactly as I posted. This requires a team. I have put together basic functionality for a server with the real tibia map. Please reach out to me for any reason, with any skills, so we can make this happen. Not in this for profit, but there is a lot to be made if that is your thing. telegram @toldixxbeam

Create a token on one of the websites using the test network. They will do all the hard work for you; you just pick a name and it will give you an actual token you can send to people. You can allocate a certain amount of the token to be a "bank" for the server economy allowing you to dish out reward pools for in-game activity, etc.

Then just create a php page in your AAC to convert "tibia coins" or "premium points" into tokens and visa-versa. This way your tc/pp in-game becomes a representation of the token; and then players can go to the website to "cash out" their earnings/tokens.

If you'd like to include this in your game would just need someone who understands how to process transactions to wallets through php. I unfortunately am not your guy; that stuff is alien to me, but this would be the direction I would take.

im not sure how much you can do with php, that's the hard part
the better language to work with wallets integration is nodejs I think

Back