• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia LookType Generator v2.0

Sleqqus

Reaction score
Hello.
Here is a new version of LookType Generator with new functions.
Now you can generate URL to outfit (and share with friends), XML/SQL code
and add LookType to Oowns list (right window) - it can be loaded by click.
Also now you can load LookType by XML code!
-Wayfarer outfit has been added.

Info from old version:
-LookType can be rotated and animated
-You can change image size and background of preview
-There is all player outfits + 9 special looktypes (with color change)
-Male and female of course

Interface code has been rebuild.

Rotfl button is hidden, but it can be shown at any time. ;)

Screen:
lkg.png

Link:
Tibia LookType Generator
(direct url: sleqqusx.webd.pl/ltg2/)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its used to make npc outfits and instead of having to constantly reload and repsawn a npc to see how the colors look you can just use this program and know exactly how it will look, saves alot of time. Im using it atm to come up with the npcs for MoonLight Online.

Its used to make npc outfits and instead of having to constantly reload and repsawn a npc to see how the colors look you can just use this program and know exactly how it will look, saves alot of time. Im using it atm to come up with the npcs for MoonLight Online.

It's way faster method, you choose your outfit ingame on your GM character, then use this talkaction:
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	local o = getCreatureOutfit(cid)

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "<look type=\"".. o.lookType .."\" head=\"".. o.lookHead .."\" body=\"".. o.lookBody .."\" legs=\"".. o.lookLegs .."\" feet=\"".. o.lookFeet .."\" addons=\"".. o.lookAddons .."\" corpse=\"2212\"/>")
	return true
end

It's way faster method, you choose your outfit ingame on your GM character, then use this talkaction:
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	local o = getCreatureOutfit(cid)

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "<look type=\"".. o.lookType .."\" head=\"".. o.lookHead .."\" body=\"".. o.lookBody .."\" legs=\"".. o.lookLegs .."\" feet=\"".. o.lookFeet .."\" addons=\"".. o.lookAddons .."\" corpse=\"2212\"/>")
	return true
end

I think it's not faster. :)

I think it's not faster. :)

Well, if I'm making NPCs I'm always online on server to test them so for me it's faster to change outftit and type /outfit than running web browser, loading page, picking outfit and copying line, but I don't blame your tool, it's better code than just simple Lua for sure, just posted an alternative :p.

Back