• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Loss at death + First items

Gloyz

Reaction score
I want knights to lose nothing when they die i wanna do it with all vocations im using PVPE Mode.

I also wonder how to fix their starting items by localhosT? :peace:

If you don't want the characters to lose Anything, just change in your database:

loss_items 0, loss_experience 0

etc etc

Can't help you with the start items though

I changed in localhost/phpmyadmin that knights shall lose nothing at dead i killed my knight sample he losed nothing i did a knight from webside i killed him and he lose his items

<doublepost>
Okay I don't get it, if you changed loss_experience to 0 on Knight Sample and then created a new character, it should work (the new char shouldn't lose any exp)

Maybe try this SQL query?
PHP:
UPDATE `players` SET `loss_experience` = 0 WHERE `vocation` IN (4,8);

I got the same problem, I set my samples to be promoted, and dont loose any backpack and such, but when I create a new character and die I loose my backpack and it isn't even promoted.

Anyone knows why?

cykotitan I love how you fking carry all the time ty very much, even though I never asked the questions you helped me like 10 times

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed that when I took loss_mana = 0 and skill = 0 I lose ALL Exp for some reason, I mean if I am level 100 I go level 1 on dead..

And when I changed exp loss from 100 to 10 I lose mana and skill again WTF? :/

EDIT: please help me I changed the default values but when I make new char it always go 90 exp loss and 10, 10, mana, skill loss....

Last edited:
why do all that.... just use a creaturescript auto bless..

function onLogin(cid)

if isPlayer(cid) then
doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, 1)
doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, 2)
doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, 3)
doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, 4)
doPlayerAddBlessing(cid, 5)
end

return true
end

seems to be an easy way to fix it so no one loses items

Back