• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lost my whole paladin EQ in yesterdays rollback.

Reaction score
So I putted my paladin from my 250 rp over too my 320 rp and now the set isn't on any of the characters.
So basicly I lost from 321-319 around 3kk loot and my full paladin set worth 10kk.
And there is not even some response or compensation from the staff?

Get lost really.

haha owned noob , u are liar anyway , u said u lose 15hour hunting but rollback was not more than 7hr , gz brain . go quit ot

I lost my full set because I relogged on my 250 rp but I didn't relog after server save on my 320 rp so the items dont exist anymore.

If I were you I would send a private message to twifysoft's email where I would explain my situation to maximize the chance to get any compensation (your welcome for the idea). Certainly not write a couple of butt-hurt threads on the public forum.

With your attitude, I too hope you don't get it back, sorry..

This is a risk that everyone's taking when playing an open-tibia server. This may even happen when playing on Real-ritiba servers, but cipsoft doesn't compensate after a reset, they just apologise and let the game keep going. You should instead of complaining and whining about some minor losses be happy that it was possible to identify the problem and restore it instead of keeping the bug and let it happen again.

Thank you please come again :D

Sometimes bad things happen and we just have to learn to live with it. Many people lost levels/items/money, yet I only see you constantly bringing it up.

Also you realised the bot story was a weak one so now it's a paladin set?

This is a risk that everyone's taking when playing an open-tibia server. This may even happen when playing on Real-ritiba servers, but cipsoft doesn't compensate after a reset, they just apologise and let the game keep going. You should instead of complaining and whining about some minor losses be happy that it was possible to identify the problem and restore it instead of keeping the bug and let it happen again.

Thank you please come again :D

Worst response from a Staff member ever, please take this serious.

Back