• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Lost Spirit Custom High Exp(Is back)

abreak

Lost Spirit Owner
Reaction score
CLOSEDuntill further notice

Whats going on?!
Read and find out

I've thought of some new ideas for the server and I finally decided what I'm going to do, the server is NOT going to be custom. The title is lying, instead it is going to be an EDITED Evolution server. I've already done all the major editing and right now I'm doing minor details and fixing things that look stupid. I'll post screenshots to give you guys an idea of what it looks like and how it is coming.

What happens next?
Basicly, I will see who applys for my server. I need to get a new hoster to get the server going and keep it up.
So whats going to happen is I'm going to ask for jobs here and you guys can apply to make my server a successful and hopefully very exciting server!

So..the fun part begins:
Jobs

Hoster: 0/1

Scripter: 2/* YugiNao, ?Karim?

Mappers: 1/2 Abreak, Dastan

Gamemasters: 1/3 Deagonx[CM]

First 3 screens are up..they are all 3 floors of the temple
hvux6q.png

2zefepy.png

ta6akh.png

Last edited:
I never said it was good, and as I said on my post that I was still detailing it.. get off my thread if you having nothing to post that is relevant to the topic.

Thanks for the support Deagonx, post a link here and I'll read it.

It was fast because your applction was simple and I liked what I read.

K, not everyone thinks spamming doodads is good mapping
Personally, I like the simplicity

@ Poster: I posted a thread as a GM app. I hope you read it.

Since when i was a mapper 0.0
I am LUA scripter lol
And i don't lie about my Age like Abreak :)

Yo my name is Ante
My proffesion is mapping;
I'm also expirienced with own servers so i can help you as gm!
i'm not corrupted and i'm good with people!
In case you choose me add me on msn " [email protected] ˇ"
and skype " [email protected]"
I speak Croatian,Enlish,Serbian,Bosnian =D!
I hope you will add me!

I didn't know my life was OTland..lol dont worry guys it's just a jealous 13 yeAr old

@luffy ye man don't need an app
off to work now

I can map for you since im bored atm anyways, but just for the info im not one of these fluffy GMs, so dont expect me to be all friendly to players, but im making good and playable maps ~
So if u want me/need me (Yes i know, that sounded wrong) than just PM me.

I didn't know my life was OTland..lol dont worry guys it's just a jealous 13 yeAr old

@luffy ye man don't need an app
off to work now

Why should i be jealous from a guy who fakes his Age ;)

Back