• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Lost Spirit Custom High Exp(Is back)

Its okay he faked his ages, just shut up, your seriously start to annoy me also when u want to flame him.
Whats your problem, let it go, my little cousin stops annoying me when i tell him to and hes just 12, why cant u act like an adult and do that too?

Alright wow.. went to work and come back and like 500 posts jesus.. All that posted for a job, you are added.
@ Dastan, I want you ALL night long
@ Steekt, I don't understand what you are trying to get out of advertising here, lol

Everyone who applied add me on MSN asap: [email protected]

Last edited:
Iam scripter and i search for job and i think i can help u
Name:Karim
Exp:i have been scripts from about 18 month
I hope i join ur team ^.-

I can map some script and I know how to host a server
Name:Branden
Exp: I had two friends that mapped and they taught me how to last year. I mapped my own server and scripted it but I didn't have nothing to run the server 24/7 so I shut it down I could give you some pictures of how I map just add me on msn: [email protected]

Hello abreak
My name : Moataz
Job : Gamemaster , Senior Gamemaster ( CM ) :) Since 2004
Active Time : 6 Hours +
About MySelf: name Moataz , Nicknames : TiTo , PoP Was Been GM , CM in a famous ots like Tibera , Malvera , Collapser also working hard , everyday thinking about a great idea about ots and also found a amazing thing to get peoples and also don't give banned to everyone insulting me or spamming first warrings , if he still doing bad thing then he banned ( Not Banish Ip ) and if him insult the server then he got banned ip and I've been Was Admin in ot was making somethings greats to ots , also helping any one ask me for help , I'm Not greedy to say Give me High Rank or so just try to see my help if its cool maybe i can stay if u see me doing bad things just say to me what is the things i did and give me warnings or remove my rank i am helpful person , friendly guy , smart Guy , funny guy i hope i help u with ur ot if u accepted me just PM me in My E-mail or send a priavte massage in otland for we talk about that :)
My E-Mail : [email protected]
Yours
Moataz

BUMP

Still need a hoster! Project is 80% finshed

Last edited:
I'm a mapper as you know, and you've seen my work. But it would appear that you are gonna use an EVO map, so I don't think you would need any mapping.
So I would like to apply for a GM position
Name:AJ | aka Alexander Johnsen
I speak: Norwigian, Swedish, English. Also got good grammer in all of them
Exp:Well I don't really have so much gm position, but I guess it's easy to learn all the words.
I hope i join ur team again :p

Back