• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Lua] Lua IDE with Autocomplete

If i want to use this with last tfs 1.x all i need to update is eventtemplates.xml?
Btw, thanks!

I'm thinking about creating a template myself but I need all the primary functions of tfs 1.x... I can't seem to find them on the forum anywhere.
I'm also thinking about adding secondary functions aswell. Those I can still find.

Also, I'm trying to setup content assist on LDT eclipse so that it will autocomplete while you type instead of having to press ctrl+space.

The wiki of forgottenserver's github page seems to have them but it's not complete. It doesn't tell me which parameters to use etc.
Can anyone help me with finding the correct events and such?

Last edited:
I'm thinking about creating a template myself but I need all the primary functions of tfs 1.x... I can't seem to find them on the forum anywhere.
I'm also thinking about adding secondary functions aswell. Those I can still find.

Also, I'm trying to setup content assist on LDT eclipse so that it will autocomplete while you type instead of having to press ctrl+space.

The wiki of forgottenserver's github page seems to have them but it's not complete. It doesn't tell me which parameters to use etc.
Can anyone help me with finding the correct events and such?
Best place to look for tfs 1.x functions:
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/src/luascript.cpp

Thanks so much this is exactly what I needed.
I'm currently putting all the primary functions and secondary functions and enums with descriptions and such in a excel document that I'm gonna make public.
(and editable to specific people that want to help moderate it)
I'm also thinking about creating a script that converts the excel document into a xml file that can be read as a template for auto completion.
This way we can have several scripts for different programs that have auto-completion.

Sadly the script you've send me doesn't show parameters :S
I will start by adding all the functions that are in the current wiki of github.
If there are more I'll have to add them later on.

Thanks so much this is exactly what I needed.
I'm currently putting all the primary functions and secondary functions and enums with descriptions and such in a excel document that I'm gonna make public.
(and editable to specific people that want to help moderate it)
I'm also thinking about creating a script that converts the excel document into a xml file that can be read as a template for auto completion.
This way we can have several scripts for different programs that have auto-completion.

Sadly the script you've send me doesn't show parameters :S
I will start by adding all the functions that are in the current wiki of github.
If there are more I'll have to add them later on.
It shows the parameters in the definition commented with // like:
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/blob/master/src/luascript.cpp#L8333

I dont really have eventtemplates.xml left since my last installation.
i've been thinking of transitioning over to http://unknownworlds.com/decoda/ as a new IDE for lua in general.
Perhaps if someone who is still active within the OT Community maybe wanna create a package for it?

Using sublime with autocomplete but still nice :)

:3 Using both sublime and Atom.io for the most part :3
Havent tried to much lua lately though to be honest. :3
However there will be much more of that within next week.
Gonna implement a lua for my game as well :3
... Might actually try creating a discussion thread for the API Design.

Though which Topic Category should i post it on?
Cant seem to find any programming related that arent strictly OpenTibia.

Back