LUA SCRIPTING CONTEST
Minigame - that means anything differing from the standard Tibia gameplay - a minigame has its own rules and goals.
An example of a minigame would be a snake minigame inside of an Open Tibia Server.
Let your creative freedom do the rest!
The deadline is:
29.04.2021 00:00:00 UTC+0
(29th of April 2021, midnight - Coordinated Universal Time +0 hours)
Check the difference between your time and UTC+0
Each contestant needs to submit the work piece before the specified deadline.
The latest commit before the deadline will be taken into consideration.
1. Create a private github/gitlab repository
2. Invite me to the repository with read permission
a) Github: Azakelis
b) Gitlab: Azakelis
3. Send a private message to me on OTLand with link to your repository
1st round winner will be decided arbitrarily by REIGNCITY Studios based on:
a) Code quality (readability, maintainability and extendibility)
c) Code being error-prone
d) Ease of installation, use and configuration
e) Stability and performance
2nd round winner will be decided by the community based via classic popular vote (the private repositories in the first round will be public with links provided).
The winner of the first round of contest will receive OTLand premium paid by the REIGNCITY Studios (The Deivos Shards: Azakelis team).
Second round winner gets bragging rights (more important thing obviously)
1. The script MUST be compatible with the latest commit (as of this post submission) merged to the master branch of the TFS github repository that being: Latest commit
2. You CANNOT modify in any way:
a) Engine sources
b) Client or client files
3. Each submission CANNOT have more than one person working on it
4. Submitted work HAS to be made specifically for the contest (no previous work submissions allowed)
5. Any external LUA libraries are ALLOWED
6. The repository HAS to include installation instructions in readme.md
7. The repository CAN include any type of showoff that being: a video link, gif, documentation, text and any other types of media
8. By submitting your work you AGREE to the repository being public after the first round ends
Again, special thanks to Kaspar for letting us get some fun going for more than just the mappers and spriters!
Good luck, and have fun!