• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter LUA Scripting service for TFS 1.x

Exactly that, NOBODY CAN COMPLETE YOUR STUPID TUTORIAL.
2lksftd.jpg
The number 82 shows the amount of players who has passed tutorial AND figured out that they were suppose to click on monument to gain first level.
Before the account wipe the tutorial was even harder! and had handful of players who completed the tutorial.

My recent in-game highscore boards (which is not in live server yet) show this:
eqy3ir.jpg
Which also means that lot of players have completed tutorial.

OffTopic of offtopic: Whoever is generating accounts to my server, is there any sane reason for that? lol

So how many players didn't complete the tutorial is the real question?
82 out of how many completed the tutorial?

You have 175 accounts currently on your server, lets say hypothetically there is only 1 player per account, that means if 82 players completed the tutorial out of 175 that is little less than 50% of the player-base.

Although if you look at your active players in the past 4 days there is only 10 total and since you have 4 vocations that I know of, these 10 players could be from 3 accounts if the players were allowed to make 1 of each vocation per account.

If your going to prove your point with numbers you have to provide all the values not just the one's that support your statement.

Anyway a tutorial is supposed to be a summary of the inner workings of the game, it is suppose to prepare the player for the gaming world, every aspect of the tutorial should build on the next.

I tried your tutorial some time ago and although I was disappointed with the creature I had to kill, I never used any of the skills I acquired prior to the encounter with the creature.

Just looted some items based on my vocation and then ran down a corridor of fire only to meet with a creature that didn't want to die or if it did die i ran too far away only to come back to having to try to defeat this creature yet again.

Needless to say I lost interest pretty quickly, this is something you should avoid if you want your server to be successful.

Last edited:
I totally agree, all he cares about is self advertising about how "great" his server is and how great he is at scripting.
Whitevo does good scripting and a good server. What are you doing great? DDosing servers? oh cool i want to be like you one day.

Exactly that, NOBODY CAN COMPLETE YOUR STUPID TUTORIAL.

DAAAAAAMN
SO-MUCH-HATE!

@Thread

I guess i can handle some WEB stuff, send PM with all the stuff you need and we can talk about the "payment" with scripts (right now i don't have nothing pending but i'm sure ill need some in the future)

Whitevo does good scripting and a good server. What are you doing great? DDosing servers? oh cool i want to be like you one day.
I only did that to you as you have such bad security on your servers.

whiworld is a terrible server nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm not doing any more time consuming scripts for Whi World I can bring some of your ideas to life if you have some.

GM lubo is a keyboard hero, talking trash he is just a piece of jealous crap
whitevo, you got tallent, courage and never give up.
great work ! i respect you a lot. very professional

News to all the people who want to buy scripts from me from now on.
My scripting fee is increased to 6€/hour.

To people, who with I have started long term scripting agreements or have unfinished scripts for them, the price will stay how we first agreed on.

My scripting fee is increased to 7€/hour.

To people, who with I have started long term scripting agreements or have unfinished scripts for them, the price will stay how we first agreed on.

Currently my scripting schedule goes as far as: 8th december 2015
So if you want a script before that time. I'm not the guy to ask.

As of yesterday I have time to take new offers if anyone wants to use my service.

Ty all for supporting Whi World by using my scripting service. I will put the money in good use.
In addition if you misunderstood it. You can upload or share the scripts I made for you and take full credit.

bump.
Next earnings will be spent on Whi World Client. Seems I have found (rather he found me) someone who is able to edit OTC for Whi World!!

Bought 2 really advanced scripts from whitevo, they were really nice made and simple to setup and change options for me, recommended and he is a really good scripter

Back